Friday, February 17, 2017

Gifts Of Spring

Just here thinking Spring already, the funny thing is that is windy and raining cats and dogs outside! Anyway today I want to start with a set of card, envelope and box. I have to tell you that I just loooooove this set, was created using my new digital papers: Spring Fling. I also went back to basics and I'm using again my Cricut, I do not own a new cutting machine right now, I have to be honest and I know I am not the type of person that enjoy complicated tools so that is why I decided to use what I have and actually is not that bad, I am enjoying all the process and discovering lots of possibilities. 

Aqui de nuevo ya pensando en Primavera, lo curioso es que afuera hace un clima horrible, mucho viento y lluvia! En fin, primero les quiero compartir este set de tarjeta, sobre y cajita. Les tengo que confesar que me encanto el resultado, fue creado con papeles del colage: Spring Fling.
Algo que tambien disfute fue que regrese a los basicos, asi es, desempolve mi Cricut y la estoy usando de nuevo, por el momento no tengo una maquina de corte nueva y tampoco me gustan las maquinas complicadas ni estar batallando que si la tengo que conectar a la computadora etc.. asi que intente aprovechar lo que tengo y la verdad es que no esta tan mal, estoy disfrutandolo y hay muchas posibilidades.

I cut the word Easter from the cartridge called wild card, I use chalk ink to paint the word in 2 different tones, I also use the Cricut for the argyle design/background in white cardstock and the scalloped envelope all those designs come in the same cartridge.

Corte la palabra  Easter del cartucho: wild card use chalk ink para pintar de dos colores la palabra, tambien use  mi Cricut para el diseño de rombos en cardstock blanco y el sobre con onditas, todos esos diseños son parte del mismo cartucho.

This cute box was made using a die that I got from e bay as some of you know I am addicted to these dies and the great thing is the price! I use some stamps from MSE! seam binding, silk flowers and other embellishments from my stash.

Esta cajita que me encanta la corte con un suaje de e bay como algunas de ustedes ya saben soy adicta a  estos suajes ahora y lo mejor de todo es el precio! use algunos sellos de MSE! seam binding, flores de seda etc.



Next a baby card using a cute vintage image from the collage: Sent From Heaven and Shabby Mini Folders, papers from my stash.

Ahora una tarjeta de bebe usando imagenes vintage de los colages: Sent From Heaven y Shabby Mini Folders, papeles de mi coleccion.



Next another card just for fun created with paper scraps,  those big scissors that I cut with my Cricut, the stamp is a retired one from TCM, I use images from the collage: Tape Measure No. 2

A continuacion una tarjeta creada con recortes de papel,  esas tijeras grandes son tambien un corte con la Cricut, el sello ya esta descontinuado es de la marca TCM, use imagenes del colage: Tape Measure No. 2
That is all for me today I hope you have a great weekend! I will be back soon with lots of projects!

Bueno eso es todo por hoy, espero que tengan un excelente fin de semana! regreso pronto con mas proyectos!

2 comments:

Viri Díaz said...

Ohhh es una belleza la caja, me super encanta tu estilo y las tarjetas uff divinas

Wendy said...

y ya casi llega easter muy bello todo saludos



Beatriz Jennings 2006-2022, all rights reserved