Thursday, January 26, 2017

Unicorn Magic

Hello Everyone! I'm back with another project, this time using one of my new and favorite collages. When I printed the papers I just fell in love and already have created a few projects, this is a set of card, package and paper bag.

Hola a tod@s! estoy de regreso con otro proyecto, esta vez usando uno de mis diseños nuevos y preferidos. Cuando imprimi estos papelitos simplemente me enamore e inmediatamente comence a crear algunas cosas, por ejemplo este set de tarjeta, paquete con chocolates y bolsa de papel.
I really love the Magical Papers, I think they can be perfect for parties! I cut out the Unicorns from the Magical Collage, and just added some glitter and gold paint, I added a few chipboard and felt starts. The package with chocolates was inspired of course from my previous post

Me encantaron los Magical Papers, creo que serian perfectos para fiestas o mesas de dulces! corte los unicornios del Magical Collage, y solo agregue glitter y pintura en dorado, algunas estrellas de chipboard y fieltro. El paquete con chocolates fue inspiracion de mi post anterior: previous post
I use the fringe scissors from Martha Stewart to cut the crepe paper and I love it!!!!! the Happy Birthday die is from Spellbinders.

Use las tijeras: fringe scissors de Martha Stewart para cortar el papel crepe y me encanta!!!!! el suaje Happy Birthday es de Spellbinders.

 you can find these unicorn collages at my Etsy shop, thank you so much for stop by today!

Pueden encontrar esta coleccion en mi tienda Etsy, muchas gracias por visitar mi blog el dia de hoy!
 Magical Collage 
Magical Papers

2 comments:

Marcela Arce said...

Hermosismossssssss!!! <3 Los ame!!!

Patty Tanúz said...

Hermosurasssss amé todo!!!! El unicornio me fascina... Buena idea de usar las tijeras de tiritas ... Tendré que sacar las mías y limpiarles el polvo hehehe amo esta colección completita!!!



Beatriz Jennings 2006-2022, all rights reserved