Monday, January 16, 2017

The Color of Love


Hello friends! I have more projects to share with you today, I made this card a few weeks ago, I use paper from the collage: Wood Roses and tag from: Sugar and Spice 

Hola amig@s! tengo hoy algunos proyectos para compartir con ustedes, hice esta tarjeta hace algunas semanas, use papel del colage: Wood Roses y Sugar and Spice 
Felt hearts from a Sixxiz die, the love die is from My creative time and the arrow from Spellbinders. I use an embossing folder from Darice and the edge punch for the sides of the card is from EK 

Los corazones de fieltro los corte con un suaje de Sixxiz, el suaje de la palabra love es de: My creative time y la flecha es de Spellbinders. Use un embossing folder de la marca Darice y la perforadora de borde en los lados de mi tarjeta es de EK 

 Next a set of chipboard hearts using paper scraps, I use gold embossing powder for the hearts, I use the same floral paper and the love die.

 Ahora un set de tags de chipboard usando retazos de papel,  use polvo de embossing en dorado para los corazones, use el mismo papel floral y el suaje de love de la tarjeta anterior.
That is all for today, I hope you have a great day, I will have more projects soon!

Es todo por hoy, espero que tengan un bello dia, regresare pronto con mas proyectos!

4 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

So many beautiful details! Love the little clothespin, the zig zag stitching,and the layered felt hearts!! So pretty!

bibbi said...

Beautiful cards - love the "love"-die :)

Johanna

Angie Craftmaker said...

Bellísimo como siempre!

Patty Tanúz said...

Muy padre todo, me encantó el color y la elegancia de cada proyecto!!! El suajecito Love divino!!!!



Beatriz Jennings 2006-2022, all rights reserved