Thursday, January 12, 2017

Love is in the air

 Hello friends, I've been working on Valentines day projects and today I want to share a couple, this first card was created using paper scraps and a paper strip from the collage: Valentine Strips the love die is from My Creative Time the arrow from Spellbinders and the mini envelope from a Sixxiz die.

 Hola amig@s, he estado trabajando en varios proyectos de San Valentin y hoy quiero mostrarles algunos. Primero esta tarjeta creada con retazos de papel y una tira de papel del colage: Valentine Strips el suaje de la palabra Love es de: My Creative Time y la flecha es de Spellbinders, ese  mini sobre que es de mis favoritos es de un suaje de Sixxiz.


Next a tag set using chipboard, glitter paper, floral paper from the collage: Wood Roses and banners from the collage: Banners and Flowers

A continuacion unas etiquetas de chipboard usando papel con glitter, papel floral del colage: Wood Roses y los banderines son del colage: Banners and Flowers
 I painted the buttons with pink acrylic paint, I added some  glitter to the roses on the banners, these little tags are my favorite I will be making more!

Pinte los botones con pintura acrilica rosa, tambien agregue algo de glitter en las rosas de los banderines y me gusto mucho el resultado, estas etiquetas son mis preferidas, estare haciendo mas por supuesto!


Thank you so much for stop by my blog, before I go I want to invite you to follow my Fan page here: https://www.facebook.com/iralamija/  I will be having a giveaway soon.

Muchas gracias por visitar mi blog el dia de hoy, tambien quiero invitarte a seguir mi Fan page aqui: https://www.facebook.com/iralamija/   pronto tendre regalitos.


3 comments:

Centellazul said...

Betty me encantan tus trabajos son hermosos!!!

Esther Asbury said...

Absolutely Gorgeous!

grismacreaciones said...

Hermosos proyectos!!



Beatriz Jennings 2006-2022, all rights reserved