Thursday, December 01, 2016

Very Merry

Hello everyone! I will show you a few projects today, these are not new, I create them a few weeks ago but I hope you like them. First a set of tags made from cardstock and images from the collage Antique Christmas. 

Hola a tod@s! Hoy les mostrare algunos proyectos que hice hace algunas semanas. Primero este set de tags, de hecho hice una  transmision en vivo por FB cuando hice estas tags y algunas chicas me acompañaron. Para este proyecto use imagenes del colage Antique Christmas. 
For the wreath I use a product called flower soft in color Christmas Green, I like it because of the texture and I loved the result in this project. The chipboard numbers are from my stash, the snowflake was made from cardstock with a Martha Stewart punch then I just covered it with German glass glitter.

Use para la corona un  producto que se llama flower soft en color Christmas Green, Me gusta la textura y realmente el resultado me encanto en este proyecto. Los numeros de chipboard ya los tenia desde hace tiempo y el copo de nieve es hecho con una perforadora de Martha Stewart, solo lo cubri con German glass glitter.


Next a fun project created with the WRMK pillow box punch board, I got it a while back and I just open it, I made a few pillow boxes using paper scraps and some images from my digital collages. Stamps from Papertrey Ink.

A continuacion unas cajitas "pillow box"  hechas con la tabla/punch del mismo nombre de WRMK la compre ya hace tiempo y apenas la abri, hice varias de estas pillow boxes usando recortes de papel y algunas imagenes de mis collages digitales. Sellos de Papertrey Ink.




And last a tag album using several paper scraps,  and images from the collages: Antique Tags No. 2, Romantic Rose, Vintage Clock .Stamp from MSE!  dies from spellbinders and Papertrey Ink

Y por ultimo un tag album usando varios recortes de papel e images de los collages: Antique Tags No. 2Romantic RoseVintage Clock Sellos de MSE!  suajes de spellbinders y Papertrey Ink



And I want to share with you that I have a sale going at my Etsy store all December, just enter code DEC25 and get 25% off entire store! have a great day :) 

Y quiero compartir con ustedes que tendre un descuento en mi tienda Etsy durante todo Diciembre ! solo usa el codigo DEC25 y obten un 25%  de descuento en toda la tienda! que tengan un bello dia :) 

3 comments:

EL RINCON DE CHELO said...

Que bonitos trabajos!!!!

Patty Tanúz said...

ohhh son una belleza todos los proyectos Bety, ni a cuál irle por más bello, me gustó ese producto de la coronita, tengo uno por ahí que me regalaron hace siglossssss pero es más "molidito" digamos jajaja Besitos!!!

Centellazul said...

Precioso trabajo bety!!



Beatriz Jennings 2006-2022, all rights reserved