Wednesday, November 04, 2015

Warm Wishes


 Hello everyone! the weather around here feels cold already actually we had rain the other day and I was so happy! we don't see rain here very often... anyway I have a few Christmas cards I can tell you I'm in the mood for Holiday cards and projects so you will see lots of them in the next days. I create this card using papers from Melissa Frances, stamps from Papertrey Ink

Hola a tod@s! aqui el clima ya se siente mas frio de lo habitual de hecho el otro dia hasta llovio! que felicidad pues por aqui no se ve lluvia muy seguido... en fin hoy les traigo algunas tarjetas de Navidad, les cuento que veran muchos proyectos con este tema en los proximos dias. La primer tarjeta fue creada con papeles de Melissa Frances, sellos de Papertrey Ink.

The mittens and tag are from the collage Joy Cut outs

Los guantes y la etiqueta que dice Christmas son del collage  Joy Cut outs
Next a card using paper from my stash, images from the collages: Christmas Postcards and Christmas Jars stamps from Papertrey Ink, chipboard stars covered with German glass glitter.

A continuacion una tarejta usando papeles de mi coleccion, imagenes de los collages: Christmas Postcards Christmas Jars sellos de Papertrey Ink, estrellas de chipboard cubiertas con German glass glitter.

And another Christmas card with different colors, I use paper from Pink Paislee circle scribble die and sentiment from Papertrey Ink, the snowflakes stamp is a very old one can't remember the brand. Stickers from October Afternoon and the tiny snowflakes and stars are from a Provocraft die.

Y una tarjeta mas de Navidad pero con diferentes colores, use papel de  Pink Paislee esos suajes de circulo y el sentimiento son de Papertrey Ink, los sellos de copos de nieve son unos viejitos que ni recuerdo la marca. Calcomanias de October Afternoon y esas estrellas y copos de nieve chiquititos son de un suaje de Provocraft (bien viejito tambien)
How about you? have you started any Holiday cards?

Y ustedes ya comenzaron con las tarjetas de Navidad?

9 comments:

Patty Tanúz said...

awww qué hermoso todo, quiero hacer una tarjeta con guantecitos y la idea tuya está genial!!!! Todo me encamta!!!!!

Patty Tanúz said...

Ooops, todo me eNcanta hehehehe

Roosterhead Designs said...

Absolutely delightful Bety!!
Love the inspiration you bring~ Beautiful work.
Thanks for sharing, Karen O

Iv ScrapDesigner said...

yo para navidad quiero hacer tarjetas tan hermosas como las tuyas Betty!!!.... las tres preciosasw pero la ultima me enamoro!!!!!! te dejo un abrazo

Alejandra Barrera said...

Ay bellísimas!! No se cual me gusta más!

EL RINCON DE CHELO said...

No pueden ser más bonitas!!! preciosas todas, besos

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful!!! I especially love the 1st one!

Jill Norwood said...

Beautiful my dear! Love Christmas crafting! Saw you on periscope for a while the other night! You are so beautiful in person! I wish I was more fluent in Espanol! I am Italian so I can understand a little but I need practice! LOL! Love all the new Christmas collages! I am playing with them! :) Jill

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

Wow Jill!!!! Thank you so much!!! I was so happy to see your name, I am loving periscope, actually I will do some live crafting I would love to 'see' you there sometime 😀 I agree Italian is very similar to Spanish.



Beatriz Jennings 2006-2022, all rights reserved