Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Holly Jolly Snow Globe

 Hi friends!! I am sharing today a few projects I just love, this small snow globe was made with a piece of glass that was actually part of a decoration but I decided to use it for this creation so I made this kind of bell-snow globe.

 Hola hola amig@s!! hoy comparto algunos proyectos que me encantan, primero este mini "snow globe" fue hecho con una pieza de vidrio que en realidad era parte de una decoracion pero decidi usarlo para esta creacion asi que hice esta especie de "campana-snow globe"
 I use tiny die cuts from Melissa Frances, my favorite Wood mini houses, scalloped circle from Spellbinders die, mini bottle-brush tree, and tinsel glitter. I did not want to put glitter inside.

 Use unos dies super chiquitos de Melissa Frances, las casitas de madera: Wood mini housesun suaje de circulo con scallops de Spellbinders, y los arbolitos de cepillo?  asi se llaman? (bottle-brush tree) y glitter de tinsel. La verdad me encanto el resultado, decidi no ponerle glitter adentro.

Next a card using the Tim Holtz: Vintage Noel die, vellum, snowflake stamps, and other embellishments, paper from My Minds Eye.

A continuacion una tarjeta usando el suaje de Tim Holtz: Vintage Noel, vellum, sellos de copos de nieve, y adornos varios, papel de My Minds Eye.

Next a favorite of mine, love the colors on this card, I use papers from Romantic and Pink and Sweet collages, postcard tickets and rose cut out from Antiques collage, stamp from Crafty Secrets, button Fancy Pants, chipboard key from Tattered Angels covered with German glass glitter.

Los colores de la siguiente tarjeta me encantan,  use papeles de los colages:  Romantic y Pink and Sweet , los tickets de postcard y la rosa en el centro del corazon los corte del colage Antiques, sello de Crafty Secrets, boton de Fancy Pants, llave de chipboard de Tattered Angels cubierta con German glass glitter.

And last I have put together some Mini Embellishment kits full of shabby chic stuff, lots of my favorite things will be included inside, these are available in my Etsy shop HERE 

Y por ultimo tengo algunos kits de adornos estilo shabby chic, muchas de mis cosas favoritas y que uso mas en mis proyectos estaran incluidos, estos kits estan disponibles en mi tienda Etsy AQUI

Thank you so much  for stop by today I will have more creations soon!
Gracias por visitarme el dia de hoy, regresare pronto con mas creaciones!

6 comments:

rosalie said...

So love your creations! Received my tags and cards yesterday...beautiful and thank you for the gift!

rosalie said...

So love your creations! Received my tags and cards yesterday...beautiful and thank you for the gift!

Roosterhead Designs said...

Bea your snow globe and cards are gorgeous! (as usual: )
Loving all your vintage and shabby touches.~ Can you tell us
where you found such a tiny bottle brush tree? Your mini house
is delightful~ Karen O

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

hi Karen! thank you !! the bottle brush trees were from Michaels!! :)

Patty Tanúz said...

Todo realmente espectacular!!!!

Roosterhead Designs said...

Thank you for the answer! I always appreciate that : )
Just love to visit here Bety; have a great week~ Karen O



Beatriz Jennings 2006-2022, all rights reserved