Friday, October 16, 2015

Believe

 One of my favorite projects are boxes, well everything that is wrapping actually, but I think these are the perfect size. I use papers, die cuts and bottle brush trees from Fancy pants.

Uno de mis proyectos favoritos son las cajas, bueno todo tipo de envolturas pero estas en especial creo que se ven muy lindas. Use papeles, suajes y esos arbolitos de Fancy Pants.
 The words Joy and Believe are from my digital collage Joy Cut Outs I also use the minc for this project, I took a piece of green patterned paper and run it through the printer (I printed the diagonal stripped design) really loved the result!

Las palabras Joy y Believe son del collage digital  Joy Cut Outs tambien use la minc para este proyecto, pase por la impresora papel de color verde ( imprimi el diseño de rayas diagonales) y la verdad me encanto el resultado!





Next a set of tags using chipboard, die cuts and stamps from MSE! and Papertrey Ink, the clock images are from the collage Vintage Clock and I just love it! very shabby chic.

A continuacion un set de tags use chipboard, suajes y sellos de MSE! y Papertrey Ink, las imagenes de reloj son del collage Vintage Clock me encantan! con es estilo muy shabby chic.





And another card just for fun, this one created with paper scraps and mini crochet flowers that my mom made for me, I also use some vellum and white embossing, the sentiment comes in the collage From the heart 

Y aqui otra tarjeta creada con retazos de papel, unas florecitas tejidas que me hizo mi mama, tambien use vellum y embossing en color blanco, el sentimiento es del collage From the heart 
I use a die cut for the tiny hearts, this is how it looks on the inside.

Y antes de irme aqui esta el nombre de la ganadora del Pocket Letter........................................................................Laura Fernandez! enviame tu direccion para mandarte tu pocket letter :)

Thank you so much for your comments! more projects soon.

Muchas gracias por sus comentarios! mas proyectos pronto.

6 comments:

Patty Tanúz said...

La comadrita suertudaaaaa.. hehe
Que hermosas las cajitas... me encantaron porque hiciste resaltar el color y lo navideño!!! Todo hermoso!!!

Laura Fdz said...

Qué emoción!!!! Bety a donde te mando la dirección? Muchas gracias me hiciste la semana!!!!

Unknown said...

Hi Beatriz,

Super cute project....love ur store and all items....

Thanks for sharing.

Lily

Patty O'Malley said...

Everything is so beautiful!

Roosterhead Designs said...

Such beautiful creations Bety!!
Love the Christmas boxes!! (How fun: )
And your cards are gorgeous. I hope you know
what an inspiration you are!
Thank you for sharing.
Karen

McStamper said...

Just been following your blog a short time and had time today to go back and look at some of your past projects. Just so many beautiful ideas. Love your vintage art and also your etsy shop.



Beatriz Jennings 2006-2022, all rights reserved