Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Create


Hello everyone! I will share today just a couple of projects, first this card made for MSE! loving this color combo, I use the Rose stamp set. I combine different shades of green ink for the butterflies.

Hola a todas! hoy compartire con ustedes solo un par de proyectos, primero una tarjeta que hice para MSE! como me gusta esta combinacion de colores! use el set de sellos: Rose. Combine diferentes tonos de tinta verde para las mariposas.
I use images from the collage Cut Out Roses, embossing folder from cuttlebug.

Tambien use imagenes del colage Cut Out Roses, folder de embossing es de cuttlebug.

Next another French Fry Box, I use paper scraps and that "create" die cut from Heidi Swapp that I just love, I use gold paper. 

A continuacion otra caja de papas fritas,  use sobrantes de papel y ese suaje de "create" es de Heidi Swapp, la verdad me encanta! como pueden ver use papel dorado.
 Inside the box I put some embellishments such as: buttons, ribbon, flowers etc... I also include one tag.

 Dentro de la caja puse adornos como: botones, liston, flores etc... tambien inclui una  etiqueta (tag)



Thank you so much for your comments, I hope you have a great day and happy NSD, don't forget I have a DT Call ending soon ;)

Muchas gracias por sus comentarios , espero que tengan un dia hermoso y feliz  NSD, no olviden que tengo un  DT Call que ya termina pronto;)

1 comment:

Patty Tanúz said...

Heyyy me encantan también esos colores juntos!!!!! Todo hermoso!!!!!



Beatriz Jennings 2006-2022, all rights reserved