Monday, March 30, 2015

Generosity


Hello everyone! I am back with a few cards, the first one is a recent card, I use papers from my stash, vintage image from the collage Easter Eggs

Hola a todas! estoy de regreso con algunas tarjetas, la primera es reciente, use papeles varios, imagen vintage del colage Easter Eggs
Loving those flowers made from patterned paper I use a punch from Fiskars, stamps from Papertrey Ink.

Esas florecitas son de papel y me encanta como quedaron, las hice con una perforadora  de Fiskars, sellos de Papertrey Ink.
Next another Easter card this was created using the collage: Sweet Home,   papers from my stash and the collage: Spring Garden, I create a door using a chipboard piece and seam binding. The sentiment is from MSE.

Aqui otra tarjeta de Easter, use imagenes del colage: Sweet Home,   papeles varios, el de color lila que es mi favorito es del colage: Spring Garden, hice la puertita de un pedazo de chipboard y la pegue con seam binding. El sentimiento es de MSE.

I cut out another image from the collage Easter Eggs, when the door opens you can see a little chick.

Despues corte una imagen del colage Easter Eggs, cuando la puerta se abre se puede ver un pollito.

 And another  card created for MSE! loving the sentiment, handmade flower and brad, big scalloped punch from EK success.

 Y otra tarjeta hecha para MSE! me encanta ese sentimiento, flor y brad hechas a mano, y los scallops grandes son con perforadora de EK success.

Thank you so much for all your sweet comments have a great day!

Muchas gracias por sus lindos comentarios que tengan un bello dia, y para algunas de ustedes ya comienzan las vacaciones, disfruten!

5 comments:

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

All so lovely...love the spring pastels. I am so ready for SPRING...need a good rain for green grass and things to start blooming.
Have a wonderful Easter and enjoy all the fun that comes with the holidays.
I so much enjoy your posts.

EL RINCON DE CHELO said...

Me encantan tus trabajos, son siempre preciosos!!!

Unknown said...

Preciosas como siempre y me encanta la idea de la ventanita!!

Patty Tanúz said...

Muy bonitos trabajos, en especial el que se abre como puertita hehehe me encantan!

Esperanza said...

Todas preciosas. Besos.



Beatriz Jennings 2006-2022, all rights reserved