Thursday, January 22, 2015

Sweet Love

Hello everyone! I have a few cards that I made the past weekend, I am in love with these colors ,  I still have more creations in process for Valentines day.... for these cards I use papers from K & Co. and scraps from the collages : Belle Flower, Pretty in Pink and Tea Party.

Hola a tod@s! hoy tengo algunas tarjeta que hice el pasado fin de semana, estoy enamorada de esta combinacion de colores, todavia tengo mas proyectos de San Valentin pero estan en proceso... para estas tarjetas use papeles de: K & Co. y recortes de los collages : Belle Flower, Pretty in Pink y Tea Party.
heart dies from Papertrey Ink, stamps from Heidi Swapp and Making Memories, the flowers inside the heart are from the collage Cut out Roses No. 2

suajes de corazon de Papertrey Ink, sellos de Heidi Swapp y Making Memories, las flores dentro del corazon son del collage:  Cut out Roses No. 2

Here is my second card using the same colors, I love THIS card I think is my favorite  right now, the heart stamp is a very old one from Pink Paislee. the resin heart from Melissa Frances.

Esta es mi otra tarjeta con los mismos colores, esta es mi tarjeta preferida, el sello de corazon es uno muy viejito que todavia conservo, es de Pink Paislee, el corazon de resina es de Melissa Frances.

and last one card using images from the Tea Party Collage, sticker from Fancy Pants. Border punch from EK Success.

Y una ultima tarjeta usando imagenes del collage: Tea Party Collage, calcomania de  Fancy Pants. perforadora de borde de EK Success.
Thank you so much for all your sweet comments, have a great day! :)

Gracias por sus lindos comentarios, que tengan un hermoso dia! :)

3 comments:

Patty Tanúz said...

No te cansas de hacer cosas tan bonitas?? hehehe usaste mis colores super mega favoritossssss, todo me fascina Bety!

Viri Díaz said...

Hermosas, tu estilo me fascina.

Maria Luisa- scrap said...

Hermosa tarjeta!!



Beatriz Jennings 2006-2022, all rights reserved