Monday, October 20, 2014

Home and Heart

Hello friends! I hope your weekend was fun, I am still working on my scrap room, at least my table is all finished! One recent project is this set of chipboard tags, I am creating lots of tags again and I love it!

Hola amigas! espero que hayan tenido un fin de semana muy divertido, yo sigo trabajando en mi area de scrap, por lo menos la mesa ya esta terminada y puedo continuar con algunos trabajos! Un proyecto reciente es este set de tags de chipboard, estoy  haciendo varias tags de nuevo y es de los trabajos que mas me encantan!
To make the tags I use chipboard, paper scraps and images from the collages: Vintage Strips and Vintage Buttons, the sentiments are from the collage Christmas Expressions, yes this collage has lots of Christmas sentiments but is also perfect for other projects.

Para hacer estas tags use chipboard, retazos de papel e imagenes de los collages:  Vintage Strips y Vintage Buttons, los sentimientos son del collage:  Christmas Expressions, si, este collage trae frases de Navidad pero tambien otras que son perfectas para diferentes proyectos.

Chipboard accents from Heidi Swapp and Maya Road, stamp from Papertrey Ink.
Next a few cards Created for Lemoncraft , I was invited to be Guest Designer for October

A continuacion unas tarjeta creadas para  Lemoncraft , soy Guest Designer de Octubre
The paper and embellishments are so beautiful! I really enjoy creating with them. The winter Card is my favorite, the papers are from this collection, stamps from Papertrey Ink and the embossing folders from Cuttlebug, one of them is designed by Ana Griffin.

Papel y adornos son en verdad hermosos! disfrute mucho hacer estos trabajos. La tarjeta de Invierno es mi favorita, los papeles son de esta coleccionsellos de Papertrey Ink y los embossing folders de Cuttlebug, uno de ellos es diseñado por Ana Griffin.

Next another set of tags that I create Inspired by a photo I found on pinterest, I  use chipboard that I paint with  light pink acrylic paint,  then I cover with tea stained pink card stock and cover again with light coat of the same paint.

Y otro set de  tags inspirado en esta foto que encontre en pinterest, use chipboard  que pinte en color rosa palido,  despues cubri el frente con  cardstock  rosa que previamente teñi con te negro para dar efecto de papel envejecido, despues pase una capa ligera de la misma pintura rosa.
 I stamped different sentiments with gold embossing powder and added  crepe paper on the bottom, I embellish with flowers, velvet ribbon, lace,  vintage buttons and tea stained seam binding.

 Selle diferentes sentimientos con polvos de embossing color dorado y en la parte de abajo pegue papel crepe, adorne con flores, liston de terciopelo, encaje, botones vintage y  seam binding teñido.

 I really loved how the tags look when I finish them, so I make a couple more...

Me gusto el resultado final de estas tags, asi que hice un par mas...
Thank you so much for all your sweet comments, I will share more projects soon!

Muchas gracias por sus lindos comentarios,  compartire mas proyectos pronto!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

todo precioso!!! ame las tags!!! felicidades pro tan lindos trabajos!!!

Marcela Arce said...

Todo precioso!!! Me fascina! <3

Patty Tanúz said...

Amo cuando pones un post porque subes un buen de proyectos padrísimos!!!!! Todo me súper encanta Bety!!!!!

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Beautiful designs...love the soft colors and all the fun layers. You are such a talented lady. Thanks for the fun of visiting

Patty O'Malley said...

Beautiful!

irene said...

Hermosos tus proyectos, siempre muy delicados, gracias por compartirlos

irene said...

Jeje, tal vez salga tres veces este comentario, tengo pleito con la tecnología
Tus proyectos son muy hermosos y delicados, te agradezco los compartas, saludos

Iv ScrapDesigner said...

Betty! Betty! Betty! AMO tu trabajo!!!!!!!imposible escoger solo uno!!!!!! hermosisimo!!

Jytte said...

OMG!! Love your stile ... your tags and cards are SOOOO pretty <3



Beatriz Jennings 2006-2022, all rights reserved