Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Keep Smiling

Hello everyone, today I have some projects to share with you, first I want to invite you to visit the Fancy Pants Blog so you can see more of my Back to school project.

 I have another cute project for Latina Crafter, is a container created with one of my favorite digital collages: Big Jars and Labels, I have more projects like this in mind...
For this project I use the sets: Llenas mi vida deBordes de  Costuras, Todo estará bien.   other embellishments are: seam binding, silk flowers, brads, lace.

Next a Shabby card created with one of my favorite color combo: pink and green, I use paper from October Afternoon, and from the collages: Matilda,  Romantic Rose and Rose Garden
other embellishments here: silk flowers, adhesive pearls. The piece of cloth and keyhole die I got from the scrapbook expo I just can't remember the name of the company.

Stamps from Papertrey Ink.

Thank you so much for all your sweet comments, have a great day!!!!

4 comments:

EL RINCON DE CHELO said...

Que bonitos trabajos, bss

Jennifer said...

Love all your gorgeous work, and adore your digital collages. You are so talented. Keep up the great work.

SCRAPGIRL : PATTY TANUZ said...

Me encantan tus jarritas, me encantan tus cajitas, me encantan tus tarjetassssssssss, todo siempre es genial y dulceeeee Bety! :)

Esperanza said...

Una preciosidad. Besos.

Google
Iralamija©Beatriz Jennings 2006-2014, all rights reserved iralamija® es una marca registrada
01 09 10