Monday, April 14, 2014

Blue

 I'm in love with blue lately, I create a few cards  using blue and I'm loving it, first this card with a cute color combo I think is great for Spring! Papers from: Flowers backgroundsBig Wood & Floral, and Spring papers

 Enamorada del color azul ultimamente, hice algunas tarjetas usando azul y la verdad me encata el resultado, primero esta  tarjeta con una combinacion azul-amarillo que me gusto mucho creo que queda perfecta para Primavera! Papeles de: Flowers backgroundsBig Wood & Floral, y  Spring papers
 Chipboard flower painted and stamped, and "So Kind" die cut from Provocraft, handmade brad with the i-top tool, paper and fabric flower.

Flor de chipboard pintada y sellada, el suaje de "So Kind" es de  Provocraft, brad hecha a mano. con el i-top tool,  flores de papel y tela.


 Next a card created for Latina Crafter, I use the set Solo Porque, loving this set right now ! you can also see the new stamps here

 Y esta tarjeta que es de mis favoritas fue hecha para Latina Crafter, use el set Solo Porque, tambien pueden ver  los nuevos sellos aqui  

 And last my other "blue card" I love this colors together :) I use paper from the collage: Flowers Backgrounds, the image from the collage Tea cups (a must have if you love shabby/vintage) happiness sentiment from: Expressions No 2

Y por ultimo mi otra "tarjeta azul" me encantan estos dos colores juntos :)  use papel del collage: Flowers Backgrounds,  la imagen  de la taza es del collage Tea cups (no debe faltarte si te gustan las cosas shabby/vintage) el sentimiento" happiness"  del collageExpressions No 2
 Other embellishments used for this card: silk flower, fabric tape, vintage buttons, white burlap, ribbon and twine from Maya Road.

Thank you so much for your sweet comments hope you have a great day!!!!!

Muchas gracias por sus comentarios espero que tengan un bello dia!!!!


6 comments:

Patty Tanúz said...

Todas hermosas Bety, el azul le da un toque fresco y alegreeeee, me encantaron todasss, o más la tercea?????? hehehe awwwwwww , besitosssss :)

Patty O'Malley said...

Gorgeous cards!

Centellazul said...

Todas preciosas me encantan tus trabajos :)

Gracie Jimeenz said...

Me encantaron tus tarjetas, k bellos trabajos y los colores muy tiernos =D

Unknown said...

Que preciosidad siempre me dejas con la boca abierta de tanta belleza que haces amiga

July said...

divinas !!!! se nota tu "toque "



Beatriz Jennings 2006-2022, all rights reserved