Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Just For You

 Hello friends and thank you for all the comments in the blog hop. Today I have another set of cards made recently, I love the colors on this card, love the combination of green and pink with a touch of purple, I use papers from the digital collages:  Amore BackgroundsTape measure and Gingham tags
 chipboard from Making memories and my stash, it was painted and covered with glitter, silk and paper flowers, stamps from Papertrey Ink, buttons, lace and seam binding



 This set of card and bag was created for Latina Crafter, I love it, I actually made the burlap bag , then I just embellished with papers and vintage images, I use the stamp sets: Para la Venta, Feliz día del AmorLlenas mi vida de... , En el Blanco


The floral paper I use for the card is from the collage: Amore backgrounds, the  Vintage images  from: Valentine Circles




Next another Valentines day card created with most of the elements from a mini Kit I created a few weeks ago
some of the embellishments are made by hand, one of my favorite is the foam heart with the mini hearts inside, I just covered with glitter. Stamps from Papertey Ink and Melissa Frances.
I have just a few available at my Etsy store, free shipping for US only :)

I hope you have a great day! more projects coming soon! 

5 comments:

Esperanza said...

Preciosos todos tus trabajos. Besos.

Brandy said...

Gorgeous work as always!
I love to see the spring colors. :)

Patty Tanúz said...

wowoww, cuántos proyectos tan lindosss, todos me gustannnnnnnnnnnn, siempre en tu estilo tan padre Bety!

Patty O'Malley said...

Beautiful cards and gift bag, Bety! Love the touch of glitter, too.

Iv ScrapDesigner said...

Betty, amo tus trabajos!!! realmente inspiradores!! la primer card me enamoro!! te mando saludos llenitos de cariño!



Beatriz Jennings 2006-2022, all rights reserved