Sunday, April 14, 2013

Hello

 Hello Friends! I know I am not updating my blog very often ... but yes I am still creating ;) I have two cards to share with you today. Lots of Spring inspiration, for this card I use paper from K & Company and the floral paper is from the collage Secret Garden the vintage image with the birds is from Fancy Tags.
 The stamps are from Melissa Frances and Papertrey Ink, the chipboard  heart from Doodlebug (I covered with glitter), other embellishments: lace, ribbon, silk flower, buttons, etc...
 And next another Mother's Day card with papers from Melissa Frances and Bo Bunny, For the green dotted paper I use a Spellbinders die,  vintage image and ticket from the collages:  Adore Tickets and Roses, stamp from Kitchen Sink.
 
Thank you so much for your sweet comments ;) I will have more creations soon, and a giveaway... have a great day!  :)

6 comments:

Kathy said...

They are simply gorgeous, as are all of your wonderful downloads and card creations!!! Keep up the great work as you are a very talented artist.

Riet said...

What a wonderful cards Bety.


Hugs Riet.xx

Patty O'Malley said...

Beautiful cards, Bety!

rush said...

your talents never cease to amaze me!

Sandy said...

Always your work is so beautiful!
Sandy

Jill Norwood said...

Beautiful! You make such lovely things!



Beatriz Jennings 2006-2022, all rights reserved