Thursday, March 21, 2013

Sweet Moments

 Hello friends!  I finally have some new stuff to share with you :) First these set of envelopes  created with kraft cardstock and patterned paper, the vintage images are from the digital collage Pink Sugar, chipboard from Maya Road painted and covered with my favorite glitter from Martha Stewart (I use the white Iridescent)
 I add some silk flowers, vintage buttons, lace, seam binding etc...
 Stamps from Layers Of Color,  I did some embossing on the top flap of the envelopes looks really nice :) I use my cuttlebug.

 Next a card with Spring in mind, I use paper from the Collage Tea Time and the vintage image from the collage  Grown with Love that Lace stamp is one of my favorites! it is from Hero Arts, I use white embossing powder. The basket die is from Sepllbinders is called Homespun
I use some silk and paper flowers,  fabric brad etc,  the sentiment stamp is also from Hero Arts, the ticket on the bottom part of the card is from the collage Antique Tickets
 
Before I go I want to let you know that I have a new feature at my Etsy shop:
 
♥Instant Download!! FOR Digital Images♥ Now you can download your images pressing the button "FILES READY TO DOWNLOAD" located on your Etsy invoice! how cool is that!
 
Thank you so much for your sweet comments, have a great day ;)
 

7 comments:

ROCIO'S PLACE said...

que bella tarjeta todos los detalles lindos me encanta tu tecnica para trabajar el vintage.

Jeanette said...

I love all of those! You are so creative. :-) Do you happen to know what the embossing folder you used is called? I never know what to do with the border ones, but now I see they can look amazing! I love them on the edge of the envelopes.

Gitte said...

They are all sooooo beautiful.

Patty O'Malley said...

What wonderfully beautiful envelopes and card you have made!

Riet said...

This is so wonderful.

Hugs Riet.xx

Unknown said...

Todo precioso!!!

Besos

LindaS said...

So beautiful. Love the layer and soft colors.



Beatriz Jennings 2006-2022, all rights reserved