Wednesday, February 06, 2013

BeautyFull...

 A few more cards to share with you, I have  flowers in mind right now, I can't wait for Spring ... not a big fan of cold weather here I just can't get use to it and where I live is not as cold as other places where they have snow and rain most of the time.
For this card I use papers from GCD and from the collage Vintage floral backgrounds
 for the circle on the back of the flower I use the collage  Circles 2x2, the sentiment is from the stamp set: TCM Fly Free

 And just for fun a small card Using Victorian Tags, these round tags are my favorite!! I love to use them with my 3" circle punch they fit perfect, fast and easy  :) The lace paper is from Creative Imaginations, paper flower from Making Memories, other embellishments:  ribbon, lace, rub ons, button, seam binding  etc...
Thank you so much for stop by my blog, and for all your sweet comments :) have a great day!

9 comments:

Gitte said...

Your cards are beautiful.

Abby said...

UNA elegancia HERMOSA! Bellisisisma!!!

Eva Sanz said...

Siempre tan dulce y elegante, precioso
Besos

Jytte said...

Oh ... I just LOVE your cards!! Beautiful as always :)

Hugs Jytte :)

Patty O'Malley said...

These cards are so beautiful! I love the button on the first one.

Evgenia Levitskaya said...

they are wonderful

Patty Tanúz said...

En esta ocasión, lprimera fue mi favoritaaaaaaaaaaa porque tiene más color como a mi me gusta hehehe aunque la segunda está increíble también jajajaja besitos Bety!

Carolynscrapbook said...

Las dos están preciosas, pero la primera me gusto por los colores, y la segunda me gusto las formas que usaste, con el papel con diseños, y la forma de circulo y el encaje, todo lindo muy a tu estilo.

Esperanza said...

Me ha encantado tu diseño y cómo combinas el papel con técnicas de costura y adornos de tela.
Muchas gracias por tu inspiración.
Besos



Beatriz Jennings 2006-2022, all rights reserved