Wednesday, December 12, 2012

12 Tags for Christmas

 Hello! not a lot to share these days but I have some of my favorite cards that I created for Frost it Pink this is a beautiful kit and is available HERE ... I just love the color combo and all the embellishments :) and yes those puffy reindeers are just toooo cute!

in other news I have something fun and FREE for you... run to the Crafts and Things blog  you will see a beautiful project that  Alice Golden create using these images, make sure to leave a comment so you can enter the giveaway :) The winner will receive a set of the Peppermint tags and another collage of your choice from my Etsy store!


I will be on vacation soon, I will keep posting more creations here in my blog, but no more Christmas theme sorry,  yes I have a lot of Christmas stuff that is on my table I was going to create a lot with them... but I didn't  had time to do it :( so sad, do you have that problem to? ... anyway I think I am ready for Valentines day!  happy 12-12-12

4 comments:

Gitte said...

Beautiful Tags.

Yvonne Garner said...

Absolutely gorgeous!

Patty O'Malley said...

Love these tags!

-- thispaperjournal -- said...

Perfect! Especially the girl one :)
Same situation on my desk - absolutely no time, millions of ideas & plenty of stuff ;) Have fun on your vacation!



Beatriz Jennings 2006-2022, all rights reserved