Monday, July 02, 2012

Frost it pink kit



Hello Friends! today I want to share with you my favorite Card kit right now :) I created this kit for Frost it Pink, it is full of colors I love and the best part is that this kit is perfect for all occasion, you will be able to create 12 cards and you'll have enough leftovers to create a few more projects.

You will find cards for Birthday, thank you cards, celebrate, friendship etc.... some embellishments like: ribbon, chipboard flowers, satin wings and those resin frames that I just love :) and of course those papers that are sooooooooo beautiful!!! :)
remember  you can get your kit HERE


Thank you so much for stop by my blog, hope you have a great day!!!!

11 comments:

Riet said...

Ohhh wowwww,This is so wonderful.

Hugs Riet.xx

Astrid said...

WOW This is very beautiful.
Hugs Astrid

Pat said...

Wonderfull!!

Pat said...

Preciosas tarjetas.Wonderful Cards.

Tere said...

WOW Betty, this is soooooo beautiful!!!!

oh, and I also love the new look!

Chris said...

Your cards are so beautiful. I love the pastel colours and all the flowers.

pattyo said...

Love these! I always enjoy looking at your beautiful creations!

Женя Joy_L said...

so lovely cards

Marbel said...

Preciosas todas!! Un beso.

O-livi said...

Замечательные карточки!!! Очень красиво!

NancyB said...

These cards are gorgeous - love the shabby look!



Beatriz Jennings 2006-2016, all rights reserved