Thursday, February 02, 2012

Sweet and Winner

Just a quick post to say hi and some things to share... First I have some great news 'cause I am one of the members of the Design Team at Creative Ideas!!! Thank you so much Carolyn for the chance to be part of the DT. I created this card for the first challenge, is all about Valentines Day.

Un post rapido para compartiles algunas cositas... Primero tengo muy buenas noticias pues soy una de las nuevas integrantes del Equipo de Diseno de Creative Ideas!!! Muchas gracias Carolyn por la oportunidad de estar en este DT. Y esta es mi tarjeta para el primer reto que es del Dia de San Valentin.
for my card I use some papers from K & Co. and Basic Grey, also some papers from my collages Songbird cards, Kiss me Backgrounds and Pink Cottage.

Para mi tarjeta use papeles de K & Co. y Basic Grey, tambien combine algunos papeles de los collages digitales: Songbird cards, Kiss me Backgrounds y Pink Cottage.
Now for the contest winner... all I want to say is: THANK YOU so much! to all the talented girls that participate on my contest It was really difficult for me to choose just one winner............ Congrats to: Lori!! loved your idea of the cute heart pincushion ! contact me to send your 12 images of your choice... :) since I saw lots of beautiful projects I will give one collage for free to Ivana's and Tereza's projects to!!! girls contact me asap to send your collages.
Y ahora tiempo de anunciar a la ganadora... sin antes decirles MUCHAS GRACIAS a todas las chicas talentosas que participaron, fue en verdad muy dificil elegir solo a una peeeerooo.........Felicidades a : Lori!! me encanto la idea de imprimir la imagen en tela y el cojin de corazon ! .y como tambien me gustaron los proyectos de Ivana's y Tereza's les enviare un collage de su eleccion gratis :)

More to share soon ;)

Mas por compartir pronto ;)

13 comments:

ARTES ANDRÉA PRADO said...

WOW!! IS WONDERFUL!!
ILOVED!
HUGS

Lori said...

Oh,thank you so much! I'm so excited. What a lovely surprise! The other two projects are fabulous... And your card is lovely and inspirational!

Ivana Camdzic said...

Congratulations Lori and Tereza!!!! Your creations are beautiful!!! Loved looking through all the lovely entries...And thank you so much Beatriz for picking my project, as well! I am off to go check out your beautiful collages right now!:)

Iv ScrapDesigner said...

Felicidades Beatriz por tu nuevo DT!!... hace muy poco que te sigo... recien conoci tu trabajo en un grupo de FB y me quede enganchada a el!! trabajas divino... no es mi estilo el Vitange pero juro que al ver tu trabajo se me antoja tanto intentarlo!!!... si algun día me animo seguro sera inspirada en tus hermosas creaciones...
te invito a visitarme para que veas que cuando te digo que soy de un estilo diferente... es diametralmente diferente!!!jajaj!!!... http://ivscrapdesigner.blogspot.com/

saludos Iv.

Carolynscrapbook said...

Como ya te lo dije antes, mil gracias a ti por aceptar es un honor para nosotras y si te sientes a gusto con nosotras eso nos hace sentir muy bien.

Bea said...

beauty!!!

morkaren said...

Meget smukt og inspirerene, denhjertepude er bare skøn. v.h. morkaren.

Debbie said...

Congratulations to both you and Lori!!!!

Debbie

Vintage Rose said...

The projects were beautiful, they deserve to win!

Patty O'Malley said...

Your card is so gorgeous! I love it! Congrats to the lucky winners!

Tereza Crump said...

oh, my thank you, Beatriz!! I will email you via etsy for my free collage sheet!! So many to choose from!! ai, ai,ai! decisiones, decisiones!

Heidi said...

Beautiful card!
And congrats to the lucky winners:)
Well deserved.
Hugs, Heidi:)

Carmen said...

Hola Beatriz!!!!Vengo a decirte que acabo de conocer tu blog,y me encanta,y de paso a decirte que estoy encantada con las imagenes que te compre!!!ya he hecho mi No pienso perderme nada de lo que haces!!!Besos de colores!!!



Beatriz Jennings 2006-2022, all rights reserved