Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Happiness and Birthday wishes

Time for a Shimmerz project... I created the flower with paper and I sprinkled with Razzle Dazzle Berry, I also use a polka dot stamp and instead of using the inking pad I use Bed of Roses and love the result! I will use more of my Shimmerz colors with my stamps :)
a few more close ups...
The papers I use for the card are from the Sentiments and Banners and Old paper collage
And now just a couple of these tags that I love lately ... they are so Shabby chic! love the colors! I paint the tags, stitched and distressed... the papers on the back are from: Flea Market and Chic Backgrounds
Rub ons and chipboard flowers from Melissa Frances, twill tape, seam binding, silk flowers, lace.
Thank you so much for stop by my blog today and thank you for your sweet comments I read them all, I do visit your blogs to, but it is hard to leave comments all the time. Have a great day!

11 comments:

Mandy said...

Such beautiful projects Beatriz. I am really loving your collage images, they are so versatile.

It's always a pleasure visiting your blog and seeing your fabulous creations.

Lindsay said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE these Beatriz! The LO on the first one is divine and the two little projects are so so sweet!

angel said...

So beautiful:)

Anonymous said...

Cute Cute Cute! I also love your blog header! How would have thought that circus meets shappy could be so adorable lol!

Patty O'Malley said...

Oh how I love to visit your blog and your beautiful creations! They always make me smile and sigh with wonder!

Evgenia Levitskaya said...

like them so much

Ana Márquez said...

Lovely! I like the colour and flowers. Gorgeous!

La Miscelanea said...

Beautiful !!!! So sweet.

Lizet Luna said...

Hermosa la primera Card, me encanto, el uso de esos Shimerz, proporciona muy buenos resultados, como siempre muchas felicides =)!, las tags son muy bonitas, todo se ve con un relieve magnifico!

honeybeespaperie said...

Hi Bety! It's a pleasure to visit your blog and have a look at all those little cuties. Thanks for sharing and great inspiration.
Hugs, Manuela

honeybeespaperie said...

Hi Bety! It's a pleasure visiting your blog and see all those little cuties!! Thanks for sharing and great inspiration.
Hugs, Manuela



Beatriz Jennings 2006-2022, all rights reserved