Wednesday, March 09, 2011

One in a million

Something sweet and soft is what came to my mind when I create this card, I use the Vintage Roses stamps from LOC



I use white embossing powder on vellum, then I use a butterfly die cut and ... love the result! I also use felt, chipboard, lace, ribbon , papers from K & Company vintage buttons... you can see more of my work with LOC stamps at their blog, I am the Guest Designer for March!!!!!
And next is a sweet card kit that I created for Frost it Pink... OH! what can I say LOVE everything on this kit, it comes with lots of embellies and colors that you will love...
Make sure to get yours quick, these are going fast and you don't want to miss this kit, you will have enough paper and embellishments to make 6 cards (and enough leftovers to make more) you can buy it HERE


Thank you so much for stop by today! hope you have a great day :)

10 comments:

Evgenia Petzer said...

beautiful!

honeybeespaperie said...

Beautiful cards, Bety! Love your Shabby House!
Hugs, Manuela

Ros said...

These are all absolutely stunning!!! I love that kit!

ElScrapdemati said...

es una preciosidad.la mariposa me encanta

Lovely Linda said...

Hello Bety - this is divine - but then again all of your work it! I love the way you have used the Layers of Color Vintage Roses on the Vellum! Totally divine! Thank you for all of the inspiration you bring with each creation! {{{hugs}}}
Linda LOC Design Team

Ellis said...

Stunning creations Betsy! =)
Hugs, Elenor

Patty O'Malley said...

Breathtaking cards!

Riet said...

What a wonderful cards<i love the papers and the colours.
So gorgeous details.

Hugs Riet.xx

Laura Kirste Campbell said...

Everything is so lovely, like a bakery of fine delicious delicacies!

Lagene said...

Found you through Layers of Color....Love your style!



Beatriz Jennings 2006-2022, all rights reserved