Monday, September 13, 2010

Dream Big

It is kind of cold and cloudy outside, not my favorite type of day... I have created lots of cards and stuff for the past few days, I am still working on lots of Christmas projects since I want to have them ready early this year.
But first I want to share a cute set of card and gift card holder that I created for Ally Scraps, I think this could be such a nice gift for someone special, you can find the step by step and supplies HERE.
This card is one of my favorites lately, using Melissa Frances and paper from my stash, chipboard wings covered with glitter, sticker, die cut, lace and resin keyhole also from Melissa Frances.
Next a little card created with paper scraps, chipboard frame, silk flower, twill tape, vintage ephemera from K & Co. stamps etc...
And here 2 projects created from Tattered Angels using the new Fall colors! lots of cute and vintage stuff, you can see more info about these projects HERE.

And talking about Tattered Angels they are looking for New Designers! yes the Design Team call is ready!! so if you like their products make sure you read all the info ;)
Thanks for stop by today! :)

4 comments:

Ros said...

Lovely cards ... I think that Christmas card is just beautiful ...

Riet said...

What a wonderful cards Bety.

Hugs Riet.xx

Hilary Kanwischer said...

Oh your cards are so, so, so beautiful! I LOVE seeing Halloween cards this time of year as well. Just as stunning as ever. :)

Colleen Dietrich said...

I always marvel at your creations, Bety! They are too pretty for words.



Beatriz Jennings 2006-2022, all rights reserved