Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Thanks for being you

A few weeks ago I was invited to be Guest Designer for Ally Scraps.. oh! they have lots and lots of lovely stuff at their store!! :) so I created this cute set of vintage cards. I use some of my favorite colors and embellishments!
If you want to know how to create these cards check out the Ally scraps blog for more info about supplies and step by step.
And I have a few more card creations to share with you... I have been creating lots of Halloween cards these days! I love the colors and the vintage images for this season!! This card was created using paper scraps from GCD and Pink Paislee, vintage image from my collection, ribbon, ric rac and rub ons.
Next another card created with paper scraps from Basic Grey and Melissa Frances, lace, chipboard covered with back glitter, vintage image, ribbon, silk flower, rub ons, and a cute handmade brad (made by me) that I just LOVE!! :)

Thanks so much for stop by my blog , hope I have inspired you to create someting today.... have a great Tuesday!

12 comments:

Robin said...

They are all beautiful! You are a true master of the vintage style!! Robin

Kalyn said...

I love your cards, Bety! Just beautiful! You're very talented.

Heather Rogers said...

Fantastic cards! They are beautiful. Love the Halloween cards too. :)

Evgenia Petzer said...

truly beautiful!!!

Barbara said...

I love them all !!!! best regards from Poland - Barbara

Ros said...

Gorgeous ... each and everyone!

Bendito Colibrí said...

preciosas.... tienen detalles muy especiales, me gustó mucho admirarlas, cariños mil....

Mary said...

I love these cards except I don't like anything to do with halloween. I would much rather just see autumn things and Thanksgiving for harvest days. Thanks Bety for sharing.

Dawn Cosgrove said...

You make the most beautiful cards Bety! Love every one of them :)

martha velasco prieto. said...

uyyy bellisimas todasss!!pero mis favoritas son las jalowinescas!!que cosaaaaaasss mas chulisimas!

Magia da Inês said...

♥ Olá, amiga!
Passei para uma visitinha... amei!
Está tudo muito lindo, criativo e de bom gosto.
Bom fim de semana!
Tudo de bom!!!♥
Beijinhos.
Itabira♥♥
♥♥Brasil

Tere Azua said...

Gorgeous!!!
I tend to say the same thing every time I visit your blog, but gorgeous is the word to describe your work.

o, lo puede hacer en español je je je PRECIOSAS!!!



Beatriz Jennings 2006-2022, all rights reserved