Monday, March 15, 2010

Thanks for being you

Some sweet creation to share today... it has been sunny these days!!! I do not like cold days... this card was created with Making memories and Melissa Frances papers, stamp and rub ons, a sweet vintage image, chipboard button, silk flowers , some paper blossoms and brads.
Next another mini album made with Melissa Frances papers and resin accent, the chipboard letters are from Tattered Angels, some lace and twill tape. chipboard album was made by me.
This mini album is available at my Etsy shop and remember: if you see anything on my blog you'd like, just let me know and if it's still available I will set it aside for you or if you want something made special for you just let me know to. ;)
And this is one of my favorite Easter cards, I use an oval chipboard piece and I cut it in half then covered with glitter, I use paper scraps, stamps, button, adhesive pearls, seam binding, silk flower, and the stamp (sentiment) from Melissa Frances.
Thank you so much for stop by my blog and for all your sweet comments!!! hope you have a great day!!

4 comments:

RosesMarijke said...

Very beautiful cards....goegeous!!

Axes DesigNs said...

Muy bellas tus cards como siempre.. yo tambien te deseo un lindo dia...;)

Donna said...

I always enjoy visiting your blog. Thanks for sharing the lovely cards.
dmc

Brenda Brown said...

I love your designs and colours. I am going to reproduce them on a card to give me inspiration. Thanks so much for sharing.
LOL Bxxx



Beatriz Jennings 2006-2022, all rights reserved