Monday, February 01, 2010

Sealed with Love

A few creations made with love... This is one of my favorite projects ever! Is a cute Mailbox from Maya Road that I had waiting for me to decorate it and finally did it last week. I paint the mailbox and covered with papers from Melissa Frances and Creative Imaginations, a few embellishments and those stamps from Tattered Angels that I LOVE so much... I wanted to add a set of cards to put inside the mailbox I love how it looks :)
And here another favorite of mine using Papers from Websters pages, that Vintage image is from the paper called Let's Celebrate from the Sweet As Cherry Pie collection, the polka dot paper is from Pink Paislee, some chipboard hearts from Melissa Frances and Heidi Swapp and tea stained twill tape, you can find very nice Twill tape here for a great price.
This card was created with paper scraps from K & Company a sweet Vintage image and I use a heart punch from Martha Stewart and a chipboard heart covered with glitter. Love to play with my paper scraps lately And last a Birthday card that I LOVE!! was made with papers from Melissa Frances and K & Company (again) LOVE the Cut N' Paste collection, that cake is from one of those papers. Rub ons from Melissa Frances to and the chipboard frame is from Tattered Angels along with Viva Pink glimmer mist and glitter.
Thank you so much for all your sweet comments and for stop by my blog, I will show you more creations soon ;)

13 comments:

Ajgacia said...

lovly cards, and mailbox is really gorgeous

Hege-Annie Simonsen said...

Gorgeous!!! :)

martha velasco prieto. said...

siempre es un placer venir y ver tus hermosas creaciones!saludos!

Diana said...

As Always Wonderful and Oh So Beautiful ..
could you pleae tell me where to buy Heart open chipboard and the keys you used on your mail box ..Please Oh Please
thanks diana
vindina@tds.net

Debbie said...

SIMPLY STUNNINGLY DIVINE! So pretty ... so wonderful :)

Riet said...

Ohhh wowww Bety,what a beautiful creations,i love your images and papers.
So gorgeous colours and details.

Hugs Riet.xx

Ludkasz said...

very beautiful works:)

Bella and Aidees Mom said...

Bety,
Everything is so perfect...Krista

.... said...

we're quite new, but everything here are interesting.
see you again!

tia ionca @---;--- said...

Sua criatividade é muito grande adoro seus cartões !!!

misszed said...

Very pretty, love the cream and pink together...very soft :)

Unknown said...

Absolutely gorgeous!

DonnaMundinger said...

OOOHHHHH Bety! gorgeous, gorgeous GORGEOUS!!!!! I always get such inspiration coming to your blog! Need to decorate a mailbox for a DT project this week. Can only hope it's HALF as lovely as yours. xxD



Beatriz Jennings 2006-2022, all rights reserved