Thursday, December 03, 2009

Crazy Christmas

The days are getting colder, people outside is driving and acting crazy maybe the shopping experience? the season? who knows... yesterday was a weird day for me, one e mail that put a smile on my face ... an e mail that made my day, nothing to do with scrapbooking but from someone special for me.
Los dias se vuelven mas frios, la gente afuera actua de forma extraña y maneja de una forma un tanto loca... tal vez las compras navideñas? sera la epoca? quien sabe... ayer fue un dia algo raro para mi, un e mail que me hizo sonreir, un e mail que me hizo el dia , nada que ver con el scrapbook pero si con una persona especial para mi.
This first card is by far one of my favorites, Is made with GCD studios papers the new Christmas Sleigh, I use Sleigh Die Cut - Front and Christmas Cloth - Front, vintage image from my stash, lace, chipboard heart from Melissa Frances, silk flowers leaves from the craft store, sticker fromMaking memories, rub ons and buttons. Next a sweet card full of my favorite colors, creams pinks and a touch of green :) old papers from Fancy pants that I had in my scrap folder, cream paper and die cut is from K & Co. chipboard flower from Melissa Frances, rub ons from Basic Grey, tea stained twill tape, jewel and the frame from Tattered Angels that I cut in half and covered with glitter, and talking about Tattered Angels they have BIG NEWS coming up... a new angel on staff . . . Who would be the new Angel? her name will be revealed on Dec. 14th, I can't wait ! Esta es una tarjeta con varios colores que me gustan mucho, rosas, crema y un toque de verde :) unos papeles viejitos de Fancy pants que estaban en mi scrap folder, el papel cremita y el die cut es de K & Co. flor de chipboard de Melissa Frances, rub ons de Basic Grey, twill tape, y el marco de Tattered Angels que corte a la mitad y cubri con glitter. And this is the wreath I made for my door it was super fast to make and very easy, is nothing fancy but I like it :) Y esta es la corona que hice para mi puerta, fue super facil y rapida de hacer, no es nada del otro mundo pero me gusta :)
Thank you so much for stop by my blog, hope you have a nice day :)

Gracias por visitarme hoy, que tengan un bello dia :)

7 comments:

Brenda said...

Your cards are always so gorgeous. thanks so much for the inspiration!

Unknown said...

So, so pretty, Bety!

Patty Tanúz said...

Qué bonita tu corona Bety, me encantó, y la primera tarjeta está de wow, ese listón o cinta como se llame me gustó muchisimo!

CFLanger said...

Wow! Gorgeous cards! I love the Santa one with the lacy scallops. So pretty! Your wreath is gorgeous too - very festive!

carolyn peeler said...

These are beautiful cards!

liszha said...

Me gusta, me gusta, me gusta! Que lindas!

DonnaMundinger said...

Yummy, yummy YUMMY Bety! You blog is the ULTIMATE eye candy! Love it all! xxD



Beatriz Jennings 2006-2022, all rights reserved