Monday, November 30, 2009

Scrapbook sale!

Hi Girls! you know I have been cleaning my scrap room, and I am trying to clean, purge and get rid of my large amount of stash and of course lots of new stuff I have, I am trying (really hard) to be more organized... so I have a few bags with lots of paper, cardstock, Magazines, some embellishments, stamps, stickers etc... each bag is only $14.99 plus s/h , you can see the photos all the supplies I have included, you are getting about 50.00 bucks worth of stuff for a huge discount . If you are interested in something just send me an e mail, remember first come first serve. Only paypal please (please do not send me payments until I send you an invoice) When you choose your bag (s) # ALSO please let me know if you live in USA or international (your country) and let me know your e mail on paypal to send you the invoice. Thank you !!! :)
SOLD OUT
THANKS!

3 comments:

Rissa said...

very cool!! no $ this time *sniffles* hope you get some sales

Cinthia said...

Hola soy de españa, no sé si podemos comprar desde aqui, avisame ok? me encantan tus trabajitos son geniales....

Marianela said...

Geniales "Bags"
Te dejo un saludito ;)



Beatriz Jennings 2006-2022, all rights reserved