Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Lovely

*I am so grateful for all the beautiful friends and all the things that I have thanks to Scrapbooking and Card making, I received a few days ago a nice gift from one of my cyber-friends and that is just priceless, one detail like that can make me so happy, Thanks so much Jackie :) !

I can not find the words to say how thankful I am for all the love, e -mails and sweet comments I receive from you girls! THANKS so MUCH!

Anyway I think my way to say thanks is sharing some of my creations, the first card is one of my favorite ones I just finished it yesterday and I LOVE IT!! :) This is the supply list for this card:

Sweet As Cherry Pie Let's Celebrate Paper by Webster's Pages Paige Patterned paper by Melissa Frances Chipboard Glitter flowers by Melissa Frances Vintage buttons the die cuts are from K &Company, the lace and ribbon from my stash. I will add this little card at my Esty shop in a moment, if you see something on my blog that you would like please let me know ;)

*Me siento muy agradecida por tantas amigas y todas las cosas tan bellas que he conocido y que tengo gracias al Scrapbooking y Card making, hace unos dias recibi un regalo de una de mis ciber-amigas y eso para mi no tiene precio!, no se imaginan como un detalle asi me puede hacer tan feliz, Muchas gracias Jackie! :)

No tengo palabras para agradecer todo el amor, los e -mails y los dulces comentarios que recibo de ustedes chicas! MUCHAS GRACIAS!

Y bueno creo que mi forma de decir gracias es mostrandoles mis creaciones aqui una tarjeta que apenas termine, aqui tienen la lista de materiales:

los die cuts son de K & Company, liston y lace de mi coleccion.
Pondre esta tarjeta en un momento en mi tienda Etsy, si ven algo en mi blog que les gusta no duden en preguntarme ;)
And these are just 2 little cards I made with some of my favorite paper scraps and embellies, the second card uses one of my favorite lace: the Scalloped Double Eyelet Lace, Also I have added more crochet flowers and leaves . Hope you have a great day, more creations soon!! :)Y dos tarjetas que hice con mis recortes de papel favoritos, en la segunda use un lace de mis favoritos, es el: Scalloped Double Eyelet Lace, Por cierto ya agregue mas crochet flowers and leaves , que tengan un bello dia! mas creaciones pronto!! :)

6 comments:

Dawn Cosgrove said...

Such beautiful cards! You are an inspiration to me.. I just love your work!!

scrapanath said...

i love them all! such beautiful cards and such amazing inspiration!!

martha velasco prieto. said...

uyyy que preciosass!!!me encanto la primerisima!!esta hermosa y ese encajito luce lindo!!besos!

CFLanger said...

I am always amazed by your creativity! These cards are just beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing them with us!

Pattyjo said...

You are sooooo talented!!!
Pattyjo :+)

Anonymous said...

I`m always so amazed when I visit your blog. You make such beutiful things!! Simply love and adore it!!

TFS, -love from Norway!



Beatriz Jennings 2006-2022, all rights reserved