Thursday, September 03, 2009

Virtual Scrapbook Garage sale

I have been cleaning my scrap room, and I am trying to clean, purge, and get rid of my large amount of stash and of course lots of new stuff I have, I am trying (really hard) to be more organized... so I have a few bags with lots of paper* some embellishments, stamps, brand new stickers etc... each bag is only $14.99 (plus S/H) and you can see the photos all the supplies I have included you are getting about 50.00 bucks worth of stuff for a huge discount . Most of the items are from $1.00- $5.00, if you are interested in something just send me an e mail, remember first come first serve. Only paypal please (please do not send me payments until I send you an invoice).

Scrapbook Grab Bag only 14.99!

*May include a few missing sheets of paper in some pads, but they are in good conditions.

Please note: bags are around 4-5 pounds so shipping is based on weight.

Thank you !!! :)

No comments:



Beatriz Jennings 2006-2022, all rights reserved