Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Come and see

Is the word that my son is saying all day, love his sweet voice :) I have made several cards with GCD Studios papers I just feel so inspired with those papers LOVE them all! the 2 first cards were made with GCD papers, chipboard rub ons, die cuts I just added some accents like the silk flowers and I use a border punch.
"Come and see" es la palabra favorita de mi hijo ultimamente, la escucho casi todo el dia, me encanta su dulce vocecita :) He hecho un monton de tarjetas con papeles de GCD Studios, son papeles que me inspiran! los amo!!! las primeras 2 tarjetas las hice con papeles, chipboard, rub ons & die cuts de GCD, Solo an~adi algunos acentos como las flores y use un border punch.
*And remember that the registration for my Shabby Chic Online workshop will be open until the Next Friday, after May 15th will be closed, so you don't want to miss it ;)

*Y recuerden que la fecha limite para apuntarse a mi Shabby Chic Online workshop sera hasta el Viernes proximo, despues de Mayo 15 sera cerrado , asi que animense! no se lo pueden perder ;)
And I was invited again to participate on the Got Sketch blog! so the next card was made with the Sketch #83 please check all the other designers cards they are amazing!! Thanks for stop by today and for your sweet comments ;)
Gracias por visitar mi blog y por sus lindos comentarios ;)

12 comments:

Unknown said...

gorgeous work, as always!!!

Unknown said...

Love all these cheery color combinations, Bety :)

whoistracy said...

Beautiful cards!! Loved your take on the Got Sketch sketch, too.

Anonymous said...

Awesome cards as always!!

Anonymous said...

bety,
que belleza!!!! mija como hicistes el "sweetest" de la tarjeta? vi tu tarjeta en scrapbook heaven , yo soy nueva alli.

-- dalis

Lisette Gibbons said...

I'm so glad I found your blog. Beautiful cards, all of them.

Karen AKA Soccerboyzmom said...

Congratulations on being selelcted.

Darling cards today. I love the inspiration you give me.

Bianca said...

Your creatures are marvelous and energy's source. Talk to you soon

Jess said...

que lindas las tres tarjetas Betty!!!

martha velasco prieto. said...

bellisimas las cards!me encantan esos papeles y la primera con sus colores!!!

Patty Tanúz said...

amigaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, que padres trabajossssssssssssss, principalmente el primerooo por los papeles tan padres y los coloressssssssss, muchos besitosssssssssss

Rachel said...

lovely cards!!:))))



Beatriz Jennings 2006-2022, all rights reserved