Friday, April 10, 2009

More Easter Projects

*Yes I have more Easter projects and some of my favorite cards that I wanted to share ;) Like the first card that inspired me to create the Happy Easter kit, just love this little card! it was published in the March 09 issue of Scrapbook Trends.
*Asi es tengo mas proyectos de Easter y algunas de mis tarjetas favoritas que quiero compartir con ustedes. ;) Como la primer tarjerta que me inspiro a crear el Happy Easter kit, me gusta mucho esta tarjeta! fue publicada en el numero de Marzo 09 de Scrapbook Trends.
This next card also was made with some of the papers from the Happy Easter kit, such fun colors and textures! Y la siguiente tarjeta tambien la hice con algunos de los papeles del Happy Easter kit, colores y texturas padrisimas! *And Marks Paper Co. have this for you: *Y Marks Paper Co. tiene esto para ti:
We are on the look out for great work. *Remember: use Marks Paper Co. and your creations could be featured at their blog!! And of course I have a little creation made with Marks Paper Co. one super cute set of card and box, just in time for Easter ;)
Recuerda: usa Marks Paper Co. y tus creaciones podrian ser publicadas en el blog!! Y claro que tengo un proyecto hecho con Marks Paper Co. un lindo set de tarjeta y caja justo a tiempo para Easter ;) *oopps I almost forgot... Chek out the Moxie Fab World Blog from Cath Edvalson and see lots and lots of Easter Inspiration! you will love it!! :)

*Thanks for stop by today and for your sweet comments! hope you have a Happy Easter :) *Gracias por pasar por mi blog y por sus lindos comentarios! Happy Easter ;)

4 comments:

Steph said...

More fantastic projects!! I love the card and box set best though. Happy Easter to you too!

Kathy said...

loving these cards!

Pamela said...

Love all of these!!! Happy Easter!

Silvia Kristine said...

Hi,
I just wanted to stop by to wish you a happy easter! I love every bit of you darling projects!
Lots of hugs,
Silvia



Beatriz Jennings 2006-2022, all rights reserved