Monday, February 16, 2009

Rain and more rain...

*Yes it's been raining for 3 days, right now it looks like the sun is trying to come out from the clouds! that makes me happy :) Well I have a few projects today, the first card made with some favorites like the papers from Melissa Frances and My mind's eye, some felt, lace and the Love designer stickers from MF to, the frame is from Hambly.
*Asi es, ha estado lloviendo por 3 dias, en este momento parece que el sol esta saliendo de entre las nubes eso me hace feliz! :) Y bueno para el dia de hoy les tengo varios proyectos, la primer tarjeta hecha con papeles de Melissa Frances y My mind's eye, filetro, lace y las calcomanias Love designer stickers de MF tambien, el marco de acetato es de Hambly.
*And next some projects for Kit card shop love this kit, was full of beautiful stuff!! :) The first one is a heart shape mini album from Maya Road and papers from Making memories, and also I made a cute gift box. *Y a continuacion algunos proyectos para Kit card shop este kit esta lleno de cosas bellas!! :) el mini album de corazon es de Maya Road y papeles de Making memories, y tambien hice una caja para regalo.
*And just a little something... isn't this ring cute?
*Y algo extra... no esta bello ese anillo transparente?
And there is another Marks Paper Co. give away for you !!!!! all you have to do is.... go to Ching Tan blog and leave a comment in this post !
Thanks for stop by today!!! have a great day :)
Gracias por pasar por mi blog, que tengan un bello dia :)

9 comments:

Hilary Kanwischer said...

Beatriz, these are simply gorgeous. Oh wow...I'm always so inspired when I pop in for a visit. YOUR work is so amazing, I just love it all. Have a great week. :)

Gaby Acosta said...

WOW, ese álbum de corazón esta increíble y como lo decoraste no tiene igual... yo quiero unoooo.

Saludos Bety.

Karen Lee said...

Love all your new stuff!! Always an inspiration!

Eve said...

It's so lovely !!!!

Cristina said...

Que preciosidad ese mini albúm!
Es adorable!
Y todo lo demás también, como siempre todo lo que haces...
Besos!

Anonymous said...

Hello darling,
it's very beautiful and I like it very much

Well done Sonia

Jennifer Schmidt said...

More gorgeous projects! Love the mini album!

Rosasblancas said...

Ya me llegó el pedido, ahora a trabajar....hay muchas posibilidades.
Me han gustado los papeles y todo lo demás, pero lo que mas la cerradura de Melissa Frances y los journaling Cards, prrrrreeeeeeciosos.
El albun de conazón es lindo, lindo.
Un beso desde España

Tassy said...

Hi I absolutely love your blog, very inspiring.I am following you because I cant leave withouth doing so, :)
Tassy



Beatriz Jennings 2006-2022, all rights reserved