Friday, February 06, 2009

2 hearts become one...

*I have one of my all time favorite Valentine's day card today, I found that I looooove wings lately, so I wanted to make something with wings and hearts... This card was made for a contest and guess what!?........ I didn't win...... oh well... but the most important thing is that I love this card and I love how it looks in my scraproom :) Do you have a favorite card/layout/altered item that you love to use it as a decoration/ display in your house or scraproom? I would love to know...
For this card I use Basic Grey papers, chipboard and rub ons, the resin wing is fromMelissa Frances, button from Chatterbox and craft supply ribbon.
*Hoy voy a compartir con ustedes una de mis tarjetas favoritas del dia de San Valentin, he notado que ultimamente me encanta usar alas, asi que decidi hacer algo con alas y corazones... esta tarjeta fue hecha para un concurso y adivinen que!?........ No gane...... en fin... lo importante es que me encanta esta tarjeta y sobre todo me gusta como se ve en mi scraproom :) Tienes alguna tarjeta/layout/objeto alterado que te gusta usar como decoracion/ display en tu casa o scraproom? me gustaria saber. Para esta tarjeta use papeles de Basic Grey, chipboard y rub ons, el ala es de Melissa Frances, boton de Chatterbox.
*Thank you so much for stop by today I have more Valentine's day projects that I just finished and I will show you soon!! :) *Muchas gracias por pasar por mi blog hoy Tengo mas proyectos de San Valentin que apenas termine y que les mostrare pronto!! :)

ETA: Check out this link of the Handmade Magazine blog with some peaks of what you will find inside the Feb/March issue (I can see 2 of my projects there!!)

20 comments:

Gaby Acosta said...

Me ha robado el corazón esta tarjeta, es hermosa, se ven divinos los corazones con las alas. Entiendo por qué es tu favorita.

Un beso.

sugarnuggets said...

Hi Bety, my first time leaving a comment....I LOVE your blog and check it all the time, I love your cards, you're so talented. I Love chipboard hearts and BG paper. Last week I made a card with a chipboard heart out of the same BG Paper. How cool is that!!

You rock!

Mary said...

Hi Bety :) Nice card. Luv it darling. Thanks for showing link for Handmade mag. I am celebrating my birthday today! :)

Eve said...

Hi Bety
You didn't won but I don't know why ???
Your card is so gorgeous !!!
I love it !!
Kiss
Eve ;)

Em said...

I cannot believe you didn't win - you were robbed!!

It's totally gorgeous, you are so clever!

ScrapMomOf2 said...

This is gorgeous! I can't believe you didn't win! The winning entry really must have been amazing!!

I have a lot of my Bitten By The Bug stuff as decoration in my scrappin' area! I love the little cake box that I created!

http://crazyforcrafting.blogspot.com/2008/08/bbtb-cake-box-challenge-big-news.html

Anonymous said...

Elle est vraiment magnifisue cette carte.Encore une.Braov je les adore toutes!

Axes DesigNs said...

Wow... me encanto tu trabajo.. yo tambien soy mexicana .. yo estoy empezando en esto del scrapbook tambien y me encanta alterar cosas.. creo que aun no defino mi estilo pero ahi la llevo jejeje.. creo que voy de poco a poco.. voy a poner tu link en mi blog... Felicidades en realidad que me has inspirado... ojala entraras mas al foro de Divas :)

Jennifer Schmidt said...

I can see why you use this as a decoration, it's so beautiful! I love the colors, layout, everything!!

Conniecrafter said...

So pretty, I love the wing with the hearts too, and the rich red background paper, I can see why you would want to display it!

martha velasco prieto. said...

ayy que tarjeta mas chulisima!noinventes esas alas se ven bellas!!permitiras que te copieee!!jijiji!comoque no ganó?mmjbueno si tengo mis cards y mis trabajitos en una repisa de mi scraproom en exibicion para mi misma,jajaja!aunque muchas amigas han entrado yme han encargado trabajitos.adoro ver mis cards a cualquier hora y ni se digas mis layouts!

Audrey Yeager said...

Your work is simply beautiful!!! Thank you for sponsoring the Creative Team at ScrapCity! I have created 3 LO's with the items you sent and posted them on my blog!

Lisa said...

These are awesome cards! Thank you for sponsoring us over at Scrap City, check out my blog to see the layouts I creative with the great stuff you sent to us.

Karen Lee said...

Beautiful card!! All of your cards are always so inspiring!!

Carol said...

Hello Betty... WOW :) love how you used the wings and heart on this card :)

Linda Beeson said...

Gasp! This is like toooo gorgeous! LOVE the heart, wings and colors.

Marianela said...

Bety! No me extraña que estes encantada con esa tarjeta si es un divinidad! Yo también pongo cosas durante un tiempo en mi sitio de Scrap, además tengo un caballete para colocar los LOs y lo dejo hasta que haga otro nuevo.

Muchos besos!

Nessa said...

I'm just loving browsing your blog! Beautiful work :) Thank you so much for sponsoring us at The Scrap City!

Pretty Arty said...

so cute and sweet ! love it!

Jennifer Davis said...

This is so beautiful, your work is stunning!

Jen Davis



Beatriz Jennings 2006-2022, all rights reserved