Thursday, January 29, 2009

Love Always

*Today I have a few projects using one of my favorite embellishment those super cute keyholes by Melissa Frances! the first card is one of my favorites and recent creation, here is the supply list for this card:

*Hoy tengo unos proyectos usando uno de mis adornos favoritos, las cerraduras de Melissa Frances! la primer creacion es una de mis favoritas y mas recientes, aqui les dejo la lista de materiales que utilize para esta tarjeta:

Carol Ann Patterned paper by Melissa Frances Jenny Patterned paper by Melissa Frances Hush a' Bye Ticket Book

Baby girl rub ons by Melissa Frances *And next is one mini album (other of my favorites) I made this one with the Be Mine card kit and the Love notes Add On I added the Keyhole - Glastonbury (white) some rubons from Basic Grey and my favorite Twill. Remember that if you Place any order of $10.00 or more by February 16th you will receive a kit with assorted papers and other embellishments for FREE!! only at dream designs!
*Y este mini album (otro de mis favoritos) este fue hecho con el Be Mine card kit y el Love notes Add On agregue el Keyhole - Glastonbury (white) unos rub ons de Basic Grey y mi Twill favorito . Recuerda que en la compra de $10.00 o mas hasta Febrero 16 recibiras un kit con papeles y otros productos totalmente GRATIS!! solo en: dream designs!
Thanks for your comments!!! :) have a great day! Gracias por sus comentarios!!! :) que tengan un bello dia!

16 comments:

Hilary Kanwischer said...

Oh I can see why that card is one of your favorites!! It's just stunning. Love the little scalloped heart card as well. Oh I just love, love, love your shabby style. :) Have a great week. :)

Jennifer Schmidt said...

This card is such a gorgeous baby card, so beautiful! The mini album too :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! Can your work get ANY more beautiful! I mean seriously! I just can't get over how everything you create is so gorgeous!
:-)

Nina said...

Those are some BEAUTIFUL romantic cards...you're so talented!

Conniecrafter said...

Beautiful, love the papers, distressing, great vintage feel!

Marianela said...

Pero que bellezas, ese mini album está divino... te quedan precioso... bueno como todo lo que haces.

Me fascina tu estilo!

Besos

Regina Easter said...

WOW, THESE ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL

Lisa said...

Your creations are awesome! Thank you so much for being our sponsor at Scrap City, I can't wait to get started working with your kit.

Alley said...

You have some beautiful artwork, I love so much about this card.

CraftyC said...

Wow, these are stunning. YOu have a lovely blog!
Clairex

Kadee said...

Just love that Love Always card

Babydoll said...

So cute!! I love the little lock box embellishments.

Dolly Mixtures said...

Such beautiful colour combinations and the little keyhole is gorgeous. Angela

Karen Lee said...

These cards are STUNNING!! I so love my visits to your blog! Always so inspiring!

hugs
xoxo

Jennifer said...

Absolutely stunning! I love when I see that your blog has been updated and the new post shows up in my Google Reader.

Eve said...

I discover your blog and I love it !
All you create is really beautiful !
Kisses from France
Eve ;)



Beatriz Jennings 2006-2022, all rights reserved