Monday, September 22, 2008

Dance in the rain

*Hi girls! here is one of my recent creations, I JUST LOVE this set of card and box, it has most of my favorite colors ;) I made the set using most of the elements from the card kit Cherish available at dream designs, remember: kits are limited. And also check the new embellishment kits they are super cute! more creations soon! thank you so much for your sweet comments they make me happy :) *Hola chicas! aqui uno de mis proyectos mas recientes, Simplemente AMO ESTE SET de caja y tarjeta, tiene varios de mis colores favoritos ;) hice el set usando la mayoria de los elementos del kit de tarjetas Cherish disponible en dream designs, recuerden que los kits son limitados, ademas chequen los nuevos: embellishment kits estan muy lindos! bueno creo que es todo por hoy, mas creaciones pronto! muchas gracias por sus lindos comentarios, me hacen muy feliz:) ***rub ons and box not included in the kit ***rub ons y caja no se incluyen en el kit

18 comments:

Francien said...

Absolut adorable creations again....the colors are great and te l-o lovely..There are so many creations you made I like to "lift".. you are such an inspiration!!!
greetings Francien.

Patsy Jackson said...

Beautiful Bety! I love that little box - it's gorgeous!

Patsy x

Laura Davis said...

Beautiful Bety!!!
Hugs,
Laura

TERIBERI'S CREATIONS said...

Bety: I love all of your kits and now the embellishment kits are fabulous!!!!! Your creations are soooo beautiful!! Hugs, T

katemeri said...

I love the sentiment! I live in Costa Rica where we have a serious rainy season and this is an excellent way to look at it!

Pura vida,
Kate

Anonymous said...

Betty - these are fabulous! I haven't been to your blog in quite a while - changed computers and lost all my links!!! Thanks for stopping by - I'll be back - thats for sure!!!

Regina Easter said...

awesome bety........hugs

GREETJE said...

Absolut beautiful Bety!!
Hugs Greetje

Lea L. said...

Adorable projects! I just love the rhinestone raindrops!

~Lea

Jennifer said...

Absolutely beautiful! I love the rain drops and the tulle. These types of little details are what make ALL of your creations so stunning.

GREETJE said...

I put your Blinkie on my blog if that's OK???

Conniecrafter said...

that is just soooo sweet, love the sparkle clouds and the gem rain drops, Great card for this quote! darling box too!

Sherry Wright said...

Amazing set, love the clouds and details!

Danielle Flanders said...

oh how cute! I love the little gems for the rain drops!

Bella and Aidees Mom said...

Bety,
Your work is beautiful..Love to get inspired by u..Hugs, Krista

Kim Mraz said...

Brilliant Bety!!

Debbie Olson said...

SO very beautiful, Bety! Everything that you create is full of {{{Heart!}}}

Kristine said...

Very Lovely!!



Beatriz Jennings 2006-2022, all rights reserved