Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Beautiful Blooms

*The first card is Made with some K & Co papers, and a clear stamp for the dollar section, I also want to show you a sneak peak of some cards I made with the new Kit "All my Love" from Dream designs, you can buy it here!, thanks for your nice comments ;) *La primera tarjeta esta hecha con algunos papeles de K & Co. y un sello de la seccion de 1 dolar, ademas quiero mostrarles una probadita de unas tarjetas que hice con el kit de Dream designs "All my love" lo pueden comprar aqui! gracias por sus lindos comentarios!

15 comments:

sonic said...

Oh it's so beautiful !! Bravo

SCRAPGIRL : PATTY TANUZ said...

Wowow, muy bella, y yaaa, sube las otras completas que me muero por verlas jajaja
Besos!

Marlou said...

beautiful!!!!!! :)

Debbie G said...

Your work is absolutely beautiful!!

Renata Moni said...

Very vey beautiful!
Love your work!

scraps n wraps said...

All of your work is so wonderful you are very creative and talented..

Paula said...

Gorgeous cards. I love the beautiful blooms. The paper & the shapes are fabulous.

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Absolutely gorgeous, but then again, ALL of your cards are absolutely gorgeous!!

Michelle said...

Beautiful...I love the glitter!

scrapnnMO said...

Absolutely STUNNING cards!

Conniecrafter said...

Very pretty, I really love that design and papers!

lyloo16 said...

C'est absolument magnifique, j'adore ce que tu fais.

It's wonderful.
I'm a Belgian fan.
I speak very little English, I'm sorry

Regina Easter said...

love the card bety...awesome valentine kit to.........hugs...

Em said...

Gorgeous!

DeeDee said...

Gorgeous Bety!!!!



Beatriz Jennings 2006-2016, all rights reserved