Wednesday, October 03, 2007

CPS/CardMaker Magazine Card Design Contest and...

*Here is my second entry for the CPS/CardMaker Magazine Card Design Contest, it's for the Christmas in July theme.
*Aqui esta mi segunda tarjeta para el concurso de CPS/CardMaker Magazine Card Design.
-->And... I want to thank to Jen del Muro for Inviting me to be October's Guest Designer at her web site: I{heart}2stamp, thank you so much Jen I feel so Honored!! Hugs :)
-->Y... quiero agaradecer a Jen del Muro por invitarme a se la disenadora invitada del mes de Octubre en su pagina web I{heart}2Stamp, muchas gracias Jen es un honor!! abrazos :)
~cardstock Bazzil, PP Making memories, chipboard stars Heidi Swapp & Basic grey, bobbin ribbon, Gingham brad Rusty Pickle, chipboard letters, glitter, buttons craft supply.

22 comments:

Agnieszka/Mirabeel said...

WOW!

~* Tracy *~ said...

Love the stitching and scallops :)

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Absolutely gorgeous!

Aroa said...

Que colorido! te ha quedado preciosa!
Besazos

Jen del Muro said...

this is so cute!! i am so happy to have you as my guest designer! you are a wonderful paper artist!!

Marlou McAlees said...

gorgeous!!!! love this one :)

Elaine said...

wonderful idea to sew around the chipboard!

latinscrapdiva said...

waooo chiquitina esta preciosa y felicidades por tu nuevo logro!!!

My Paper World said...

ooooooh! I love the stars and buttons, this is gorgeous!

Em said...

*sigh*

I am seriously running out of fantabulous things to say about your creations, will have to buy a thesaurus!!

Nina said...

Lovely, as always... I hope you'll win! :)

Samm said...

Stunning again Bety!!!

Samm
x

Thanh Vo said...

Congratulations on being guest designer! Im not surprised though, you really have an art for cardmaking!

Pandachu said...

Keep up the great work! I'm still visiting ur blog regularly for inspiration :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for your message on my blog : it's an honor for me ! Wouahhhhh !
If you want, I can speak Spanish with you because before Cincinnati, I lived in Madrid !
Your cards are so gorgeous ! It is with the big pleasurethat we shall welcome you as star guest of our new blog "Scrap Notes" in November !
Kisses,
La Madricaine (Sandrine)

Anonymous said...

No tengo palabras, esto es realmente bello. Felicidades por haber sido elegida como diseñadora en I{heart}2stamp. Bien merecido, eres la mejor.

Anonymous said...

Stunning cards.:) Love the stitching.

Vanessa.:)

Dawn♥ said...

WOW de dow girl, this is soo gorgeous and beautiful all rolled into one stunning card!

Paula J Atkinson said...

Gorgeous card, Bety as ever!!

Anonymous said...

you create the most beautiful cards! have loved seeing them!

SmilynStef said...

Just beautiful ... love what you did with the sketch.

DeeDee said...

I love, love, love this card!!!



Beatriz Jennings 2006-2022, all rights reserved