Tuesday, June 05, 2007

"Imagine" and... some goodies!!

*Cardstock DMD Industries, PP autum leaves, clear stamp Heidi Swapp, ribbon offray, silk flwer dream designs, eyelets Making Memories, rhinestones craft supply,
!wow! LOOK what I received from Melissa Phillips!! I love her work, every creation she makes is AWESOME!! I have to say that I am her fan # 1 ! Thanks Melissa everything is so beautiful!! I can't wait to play with all this toys!! :)


scrap 67 said...

OOOPs I love this!!!
Love your work of Art too.

Maria said...

Wow...great package! And your card is BEAUTIFUL!!!

Maisymary's Findings said...

o my whata lucky girl u are ! indeed Melissa is one of my cardmaking idols too ! lol

do come over & check out another 6x12 layout i made using more of your silk flowers ! lol

smiles, Pearl

Anonymous said...

Awwwww---you sweet girl you! LOVE your newest card---can't wait to see MORE and MORE! Have a great night!

jjofar said...

this is going to sound like a dumb, rookie question, but what kind of envelope do you put these in? they are awesome!! i love to make cards too, but find myself working around the size of the envelopes...maybe i don't know where to get them?!

Pat said...

Wow, great package..have fun playing

MPV said...

just to say you that your cards are beautiful.

Scrappermania said...

Hermosa tarjeta Betty! Como siempre una belleza! Que hermosos regalos, disfrutalos muchooo!!

Janette said...

You lucky girl. I am fan of yours because I love your work! :)I love how you use flowers!

mamaluke said...

Just lovely, I like the way you are playing with letter stamps, very innovative! And just love that stash!

Paula said...

Love this, so soft & the paper looks silky.
Cool "toys" you have their to play with.

Samm said...

Ahhhh, that's so sweet! Is that sweeties I see hiding at the top there???LOL!!


Beatriz Jennings 2006-2015, all rights reserved

01 09 10