Friday, April 27, 2007

Love

*Cardstock DMD Industries, PP autum leaves, rhinestones craft store, ribbon offray, rub ons MM. TFL!!!! AND....... I've been tagged tagged tagged tagged tagged.... ok....Okay so I am suppose to give 7 facts or habit about myself and then tag 7 other peoples blogs, so here it goes: 1. I have never been on a diet, I just don't see myself eating just lettuce and water :) 2. I love music And I love to listen music almost all the time (sometimes loud is better for me) 3. I can spend hours in craft stores!!!! ;) 4. Chris Millar named this one and I do the same: I have to have the toilet paper coming over the top of the roll - if I do not see it that way I have to put it the "right way" !! 5. I can do nail art on my own finger nails, and some people asked if I went to the beauty salon , when I say I did it by myself they don't believe me 6. Most of the time I don't wear long skirts ( I hate them) and dresses 7. Sometimes if I go out without earrings I feel "naked" jaja! the 7 people are: Kandis Smith Lynne Jeanne Maria Tammy James Lisa Pace Taylor VanBruggen

22 comments:

Maria said...

Hi Bety! Thanks for the fun tag! I just did one very similar recently, but I'll post other seven different facts, just for fun! I love these kind of tags because they totally make you think and journal about things you normally wouldn't. And your card today is STUNNING in every way! Love it!

*Jeanne* said...

Oh Bety... talk about a glamourous. WOW! Stunning Bety!

thanks for the tag Bety... I will let you know when I have it done. Love your answers by the way!

Allison said...

This is wonderful!

Kandis Smith said...

I've never been tagged Bety! I'm so excited! I'll have to starting thinkin'! I love your card. The Black and WHite is stunning! Very classy.

Tammy James said...

Thanks for the tag Bety, I've done it a few days ago so wont go again but you can see my answers on my blog : )

Carol Dunstan said...

Classic black and white, beautiful!

Chris Millar said...

Great answers!! I should have put for mine that I've never not been on a diet!LOL
This card is so romantic looking!

mamaluke said...

I love all the rhinestones, such a dramatic card!

Mary-Beth said...

Gorgeous card!

Julieann said...

Hi Bety
Your site is so inspirational. I just love it.
I asked you ages ago was it alright with you if I put a link to your site from mine & you kindly said that was fine. I however, with the blog site that I was using, couldn't do that. SO I have just set up a new blog & if it is still alright with you I have put your link on my new blog
http://scrapwithjules.blogspot.com/
Kind wishes
Julieann

Aunt T said...

What a pretty card.

Tette said...

Love this card - and as some of the other said - so glamourous!!!

I have done another card - truely inspired by you - hope that´s OK.
Have a nice day!

Jo said...

Beautiful card Bety, I love all the bling!

jo xx

Tette said...

Sorry Bety, now I saw your comment. Thanks!!!

Paula said...

Gorgeous card. I had this tag too, its fascintating reading about other people!

Doado said...

OMG ! Love this card !!! Beautiful !

Chris said...

oooh this is my type of card... it's fabulous :)

Manu ;-) said...

This is gorgeous!!! thank you for visiting my blog ;)

AnnaDrai said...

Muy bonito! Elegante blanco+negro...
I love the originals cards handmades.

cookievf said...

WOW - you've got LOTS of fans on your blog, Beatriz!! I am a new fan, too!

Seeing this pretty card today made me realize how rarely we see black & white designs anymore!

Really simple but striking at the same time! Love it!

- vicki xo

AnnetteL said...

Wow what a stunning card! Lovely.

Frog said...

Wow what a gorgeous card i love those papers. Yes i too have hadthe tag

Andrea xx



Beatriz Jennings 2006-2016, all rights reserved