Monday, November 05, 2018

Happiest Of Holidays

Hello everyone! I have a cute set of paper bags using again patterned papers from my stash, you know I stop buying patterned paper a few months ago, I've been thinking a lot (for the past days) that I will stop buying scrapbook supplies I will be adding some tools and supplies at my Etsy shop since I want to get rid of some things I do not use anymore, If you are interested let me know in the comments. Here is a link to the Destash section
I use a die from Sizzix (the number) and stamps from my stash, the big bow was made with the 123 punch board from WRMK the bag was created with a template I had for a long time.


Next a set of tags and envelopes I use the digital collage: Antique Christmas No. 3








Thank you so much for stop by my blog today!

4 comments:

Roosterhead Designs said...

Oh my Goodness this is a gorgeous post Beatriz! Loving all your beautiful details on the (Sizzix) bags and your lovely tags~ Inspiring me to get busy for Christmas : )
Thanks for sharing; I love your Etsy too! So many wonderful surprises~ Hugs,karen o

Patty Tanúz said...

Todo todooo está más que mega hermoso!!!!!!

Fikreta said...

These are so nice!

Ivana Camdzic said...

These are ALL stunning, Beatriz!! I love the colors, your designs, basically everything! You are most definitely one of my favorite shabby-chic blogs to visit. I could stare for day! Big hugs! xo



Beatriz Jennings 2006-2022, all rights reserved