Monday, February 05, 2018

Love Mail

Hello! how was your weekend? not a big fan of Superbowl here, big fan of the food yes! 
Today I have 2 Valentine Mailboxes in my opinion these are the perfect gift for February 14, you just fill them with chocolates, candy, cookies or anything you want... and voila! something really cute for someone special, don't you think?
I use papers from Michael's, chipboard hearts and die cuts from my stash, the mailbox die is from Sizzix, embellishments: ribbon, buttons and silk flowers.

Hola! que tal su fin de semana? no soy fan del Superbowl, pero si de la comida! 
Hoy les comparto 2 buzones de san Valentin que en mi opinion son el regalo perfecto para el 14 de Febrero, solo les ponen dentro el regalo indicado y listo! no creen?
Use papeles de Michael's, corazon de chipboard, die cuts y el suaje de buzon es de Sizzix, adornos: liston, botones y flores de seda.


The other mailbox using my favorite colors of course, papers from my stash and images from the
collage: Cut out Roses

Este es el otro buzon, y la verdad estos colores me gustan mas, los papeles son de mi coleccion y las imagenes de rosas son de este colage: Cut out Roses
I use stamps and washi tape from Michael's and my favorite embellishments. I love these so much!
I made a few more I have them available at my Etsy shop HERE

Use sello y washi tape de Michael's y por supuesto mis adornos favoritos. Me gusto tanto este buzon que hice algunos mas para mi tienda Etsy los pueden encontrar en este enlace: Etsy shop HERE


Have a great day I will be back soon :)

Que tengan un bello dia! regreso pronto :)

3 comments:

Patty Tanúz said...

Qué hermososss mi favorito es el primero por los colores!!!! Me encantan !!!!

EL RINCON DE CHELO said...

Que preciosas cajitas!!!

Fikreta said...

so very pretty!



Beatriz Jennings 2006-2022, all rights reserved