Monday, May 08, 2017

Best Wishes

Hello again! I have a few projects today, I create another set of card and box using some papers from my stash and images from the collage: Vintage Easter Tickets 

Hola de nuevo! tengo algunos proyectos el dia de hoy, el primero se trata de otro set de cajita y tarjeta, use papeles de mi coleccion y la imagen vintage es del colage: Vintage Easter Tickets 
die cuts from eBay and stamps from my stash, the little gable box is also a die from eBay and it is one of my favorites!!!

suajes de eBay y sellos de mi coleccion, la cajita es de hecho otro suaje de eBay y es uno de mis preferidos!!!


Next a couple of baby cards created using papers from:  Little Baby Girl and Little Angel the vintage images are from the collage: Retro baby labels

A continuacion un par de tarjetas usando papeles digitales de:  Little Baby Girl y Little Angel las imagenes vintage son del colage: Retro baby labels


Thank you so much for your sweet comments I will have more projects soon! :)

Muchas  gracias por sus lindos comentarios regreso con mas proyectos pronto! :)

2 comments:

Blanca ramirez said...

Bellísimos los 2, la caja fue mi favorita, me gustaron los botones
Felicidades

EL RINCON DE CHELO said...

Me encantan tus trabajos!!!



Beatriz Jennings 2006-2022, all rights reserved