Thursday, April 27, 2017

Remember This


Hello everyone, I'm back from vacation, I had so much fun! sometimes we need a break from house, school etc... how about you? did you go out or stay at home? I have lots of new projects that I will share the next days, but today I want to start with  Mothers day cards, I am using some paper scraps and stamps for this first card.

Hola a tod@s, estoy de regreso, tome unos dias de vacaciones y me diverti mucho! a veces necesitamos un descanso de casa, escuela etc... y ustedes? salieron o se quedaron en casa? tengo varios proyectos nuevos que les mostrare los siguientes dias, hoy comienzo con tarjetas para el dia de las madres, use recortes de papel y sellos de mi coleccion.
the chipboard banner is from My Minds Eye and the circle frame behind the flower was created with a Fiskars punch (I cut it several times and overlap to make it look bigger)

el banderin de chipboard es de My Minds y la especie de marco de circulos detras de la flor la hice con un punch de Fiskars (lo corte varias veces y pegue uno sobre otro para hacerlo ver grande)


Next a favorite of mine! this card was created using withe cardstock and dies that I got from e Bay, the wreath was cut in Kraft cardstock and watercolor paper, then I just colored one wreath and a few small paper flowers

Ahora una tarjeta que me encanta! fue creada con cardstock blanco y suajes de e Bay, la corona de hojas la corte en Kraft cardstock y papel para acuarela, despues solo ilumine con colores y tintas, y tambien unas florecitas de papel. 



The stamp with the word "mother" is a very old one (from Crafty Secrets) this is such a sweet card I love how it looks.

El sello con la palabra "mother" es uno muy viejito (de Crafty Secrets) la verdad es que esta tarjeta me encanto, me gusta como luce.


Next a set of baby tags, I am using again papers from my stash and images from the collage: Baby Tickets

Y por ultimo un set de etiquetas de bebe, de nuevo use recortes de papel e imagenes del colage: Baby Tickets

Of course my embellishments such as: lace, silk flowers, vintage buttons and stained seam binding

 I will be back soon with more creations, thank you so much for stop by my blog, have a great day!

Regreso pronto con mas creaciones, gracias por visitarme y que tengan un bello dia!

3 comments:

Patty Tanúz said...

qué lindo todoooooo, me encanta, sobre todo la primera tarjetita!!!!!!! besitos Bety! :)

angel said...

Śliczne kartki! :)
Pozdrawiam

EL RINCON DE CHELO said...

Que bonitos son tus trabajos!!!! besos



Beatriz Jennings 2006-2022, all rights reserved