Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Sweet Love


 Hello again!! I still have several Valentine projects that I have to show you. Every time I clean my scrap room I feel inspired to create a lot of things, I am very messy when I craft, but at some point (when there is no more space in my table) I have to clean all my stuff or I'll go crazy!

 Hola de nuevo!! todavia tengo muchos proyectos de San Valentin que quiero mostrarles. Cada vez que limpio mi cuarto de scrap me inspiro y me pongo a crear muchas cosas, Soy muy desordenada a la hora de crear y hacer cualquier manualidad  pero llega un punto ( cuando ya no tengo espacio en mi mesa) que me tengo que poner a limpiar o me vuelvo loca!
 I made this set using the collage:  Antique Valentine Tags I use cardstock and a border punch for the edges. The heart and Jar were made with dies and I use a heart "embossed" type of foamy that I found a few years ago at Michael's

Este set lo hice con el collage:  Antique Valentine Tags use cardstock y una perforadora de bordes. El corazon y el frasco los hice con suajes, ese foamy con "embossing" de corazones lo encontre hace ya  tiempo en Michael's


This card uses paper scraps and one of the new collages: Shabby Mini File Folders, hearts were created with different dies and stamp from my stash.

Ahora una tarjeta donde use uno de los: Shabby Mini File Folderslos corazones son cortados con suajes y el sello no recuerdo la marca es uno de tantos que tengo en mi coleccion.
I created another card using paper scraps, this time I use a tag from the collage: Sugar and Spice Tags, I use a vellum envelope and the lock die is from Cuttlebug

Hice esta otra tarjeta usando de nuevo retazos de papel, la tag que dice "sweet" es del colage: Sugar and Spice Tags, use un sobre de vellum (papel albanene) y el suaje de candado es de Cuttlebug


And last a card using dies from PTI and My Creative time, love the floral paper on the bottom , is from the collage: Wood Roses

Y por ultimo una tarjeta usando suajes de  PTI y My Creative time, me encanta ese papel floral en la parte de abajo, es del colage: Wood Roses

Thank you so much for all your sweet comments I will be back soon with more!

Muchas gracias por sus lindos comentarios, regresare pronto con mas proyectos!



Beatriz Jennings 2006-2022, all rights reserved