Friday, July 31, 2015

I'm Back!

 Hello everyone! I am so happy to be back and creating again! It feels great to be back and be able to spend some time at my craft room making new things! I spend about a month in Mexico with my family, it was nice to take a break, but it also feels great to be back home :) I want to share a card and a couple of tags. For the card I use paper from the collage Vintage Days and the image from Fancy Tags, "sing" sentiment from Shabby Butterflies No. 2

 Hola a tod@s! Estoy muy feliz pues me encuentro de regreso  y creando de nuevo! Se siente bien poder estar de nuevo en mi cuarto de scrap y hacer nuevas cosas! Estuve alrededor de un mes en Mexico con mi familia, fue bueno tomar un descanso pero es maravilloso estar de nuevo en casa :) Hice una tarjeta y un par de tags que les muestro a continuacion. Para la tarjeta use papel del colage Vintage Days la imagen es del colage Fancy Tags,  el sentimiento "sing" viene en el colage: Shabby Butterflies No. 2

The tags were made with chipboard and paper scraps from K & Co. die cut " eres" and stamp from Latina Crafter.  The sentiments are from the collage: Frases Vintage

Las tags fueron hechas con chipboard y papel de K & Co. el suaje  " eres" y sello es de Latina Crafter.  Los sentimientos en español son del colage: Frases Vintage

And now I want to share some good news: starting August two talented girls will be part of the iralamija DT! Lenet and Brandy! welcome girls! I can't wait to see your creations!

Before I go I want to share more great news! I am part of a great  Design Team, yes the RL Scrap Magazine! this magazine is created by talented Mexican ladies, I invite you to take a look at this magazine,  you will find lots of inspiration!

Y antes de irme les tengo mas buenas noticias! Soy parte del Equipo de Diseño de la revista   RL Scrap Magazine! muchas ya conocen esta revista que esta hecha por chicas Mexicanas muy talentosas. Las invito a ver este numero, encontraran mucha inspiracion!

Hope you have a great day :)
Espero que tengan un gran dia :)

5 comments:

Centellazul said...

preciosas tarjetas Beatriz!!!

Patty O'Malley said...

Beautiful projects!

Patty Tanúz said...

qué lindos trabajitos, me encantó todo como siempre, esa cinta rosa se ve hermosa!!!!! Bienvenida a la Revista amiga!!!!!!!!!!! Me encanta que estés con nosotras!!!!

SewPaperPaint said...

So excited that you're creating and blogging again!!! I've sure missed your posts. xx

Melissa Bove said...

So happy you are back to creating Bety! These are absolutely beautiful!! Love those sweet tags!!

Congratulations to the new girls on the team! I can't wait to see what they create with your gorgeous collages!!

hugs...



Beatriz Jennings 2006-2022, all rights reserved