Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Inspiration, where are you?



 I'm not in a creative mood lately... I don't have the desire to create anymore, or sometimes I walk into my scrap room (which remodeling is almost done and it looks beautiful and organized now)
and I see  my table full of stuff  then I look all my craft supplies but don't use them or I just move things around but never finish a project, I have been feeling so weird about creating, have you ever feel this way? I have been thinking in selling a lot of craft supplies I have, I actually have quite a few boxes full of stuff.

No estoy en el mejor momento creativo ultimamente... siento que el deseo de sentarme a crear se ha ido, en ocasiones entro a mi cuarto de scrap (que ironicamente ahora luce ordenado y bello pues la remodelacion esta casi terminada) y veo mi mesa llena de cosas observo los materiales de scrap pero no los uso o muevo todo lo que hay ahi para un lado y para otro pero no logro completar un proyecto, me he sentido bastante rara con respecto a "scrapear" o crear, alguna vez se han sentido asi? de hecho he estado pensando en vender bastante del material que tengo, de verdad son varias cajas que estan llenas de cosas.



Anyway I don't know if inspiration will be here soon. Meanwhile I have a little card I create a few weeks ago, I use stamps from La Pareja Creativa. Images from the collage: Sweet Home, papers from my stash and just a few embellishments here and there.

En fin... no se si la inspiracion estara de nuevo por aqui pronto. Pero mientras tanto les comparto una tarjeta que hice hace varias semanas,  use sellos de La Pareja Creativa. Imagenes del colage: Sweet Home, papeles de mi coleccion y uno que otro adornito.
Thank you so much for stop by my blog today, I hope the desire of creating will be here soon, until then have a great day :)

Muchas gracias por visitar mi blog el dia de hoy, espero que el deseo de crear regrese pronto, hasta entonces que tengan un bello dia :)

16 comments:

July said...

muchas veces me pasa lo mismo, aunque no loro mantener tan bello y limpio como tu, creo que si te tomas un descanso, y te das tiempo tal vez para unicamente pensar y relajarte solita doñs "ispirancia" volerá, saludos Betty

Patty Tanúz said...

amiga, es que teniendo todo ordenadito como se ve en tu cuarto, seguro no quieres tocar nada para no desordenar jajjajajaa por eso no quieres hacer nada, jajaja Y sí, a veces pasa que con nada te dan ganas de scrappear, yo creo que para tener las ganas siempre, y es algo que a mi me funciona bastante bien, es NO scrappear todos los días para no saturarte... Yo dejo pasar a veces hasta 4 días y así mis ganas se renuevan hehehe besitos!!!!! Con ese cuarto tan bonito yo siempre querría hacer cositas! jajaja

Brandy said...

I hope your mojo comes back soon, Bety.

It happens to me sometimes too

Don't worry, yours will be back when it is good and ready! Talent like yours doesn't just go away! <3

Marcela Arce said...

YO creo que no quieres desordenar jajajaja, a mi me pasa que paso un monton ordenando y en 1 cosa que haga se desordena en un segundo, por ahi lei que las personas altamente creativas deben de tener un orden desordenado jajajaja :P Ojala vuelvan las musas para ver mas bellezas tuyas! Un besito Beatriz!

Diane said...

Your card is gorgeous...and what a beautiful room to create in, I would live in there....yes I do understand, my mojo flies out the door quite often, but then it comes back full force, until the next time it decides to leave again....but all your work is beyond stunning!

Tracey said...

Your scrap room is so pretty! I visit your blog often , I don't always have the time to comment :( I really love your creative style..... Your projects are so beautiful! I have felt like you lots of time. When the time is right I'm sure you will feel like creating again. x

creatingandsharingit.blogspot.com said...

Yo creo que a todas nos pasa en algun momento. Date un tiempo, prueba algo nuevo y piensalo dos veces antes de vender tus cosas, no te vayas a arrepentir despues.

Lizet Luna said...

Ahhh si, me ha pasado, como no??? Y simplemente dejo de hacerlo, pero también me ha pasado que debo cumplir con algún equipo de diseño, y me forzó un poquito y zaz surge algo bello y de ahí otra vez a escrapear!!! Qye bello Espacio tan hermosamente acomodado y limpio, y todo en su lugar,.. lo ame , también tu hermosa tarjeta!!!

Patty O'Malley said...

Your room is beautiful and your card is so pretty!

Eva Sanz said...

Ocurre a veces a mi tambien me paso durante un tiempo, pero todo es ponerse y sacarle ganas, pero da tanta pena desordenar tu habitacion tan bien colocada y limpia.
Besos

Scrapthology said...

I think everyone goes through a stage of no mojo, but it does come back sometimes it just needs a prodding get going. x

NancyB said...

I get this way often. I will look through card magazines and catalogs, websites, Pinterest is a good source too. Love your style, visit your blog nearly every day! Good luck in getting your creativity back as you are a big inspiration to a lot of us cardmakers out here!!

Sharon Wheet said...

I understand how you feel. I have been going through the same.
I hope you get that spark to create again, very soon. As for me, I don't have any ideas, or desires to craft. But, I hope I will soon.
I love looking at your work, its very inspirational and beautiful! take care of yourself, and enjoy life. That creative spark will get ignited! hugs, sharon w.

Dunja Trautmann said...

Dear Bety, i hope that your Mojo is back because i always love your creations, the softness, the shabbycic and your unique style is incredible!
Have a fabolous day and thanks for sharing your crafts things at home ;)

Big Hugs Dunja xx

Scrapper Myra said...

Eso significa que eres humana. Todo tiene su tiempo. Saludos talentosa!!!

Chasn Paper said...

I know exactly what you mean about having no "mojo". I am in the same place at the moment. Your card is lovely, and the scrap room looks wonderful! Maybe we will both get our groove back soon!



Beatriz Jennings 2006-2022, all rights reserved