Friday, March 13, 2015

Sugar and Spice


Hello again! today I have some projects created a few days ago. I will start with these little boxes, they were very easy and fun to make and I have a tutorial here if you want to make your own.

Hola de nuevo! hoy tengo algunos proyectos que hice hace algunos dias. Primero estas cajitas que la verdad fueron muy divertidas y faciles de hacer, si quieren saber como hacerlas le comparto un TUTORIAL que pueden ver aqui.
When I finished my first box I couldn't stop and  of course I made more...

Cuando termine la primer cajita no pude parar y claro que me puse a hacer mas...
For the boxes I use papers from the collage: Spring Garden, the tag on top from: Big Jars and Labels, and the butterfly from: Shabby Butterflies No. 2

Los papeles que use para las cajas son del collage: Spring Gardenla etiqueta en la parte de arriba es de Big Jars and Labelsy la mariposa de: Shabby Butterflies No. 2


Next a card created for MSE I stamped the sentiment with gold embossing powder, the image is from the collage: Queen Bee,  paper from Marshmallow

A continuacion una tarjeta creada para MSE  selle la frase con embossing dorado, la imagen es del collage: Queen Bee,  papel de:  Marshmallow

And last another baby card, I use paper from the collage: Pastel Rose, image from Baby tags embossing folder from Cuttlebug, and sentiments from MSE sets: Baby Girl and Baby Mobile

Y por ultimo otra tarjeta de bebe, use papel del collage: Pastel Roseimagen de Baby tags el folder de embossing es de Cuttlebug, y los sentimientos de MSE sets: Baby Girl y Baby Mobile
Thank you so much for stop by my blog today! have a great weekend!

Muchas gracias por visitar mi blog el dia de hoy! que tengan un bello fin de semana!


9 comments:

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

In awe of all your lovely photos. Such soft beautiful displays. Layer after layer just so pretty. Thanks for sharing Have a lovely weekend.

Patty Tanúz said...

qué lindo todooooo, me gusta que usas tu chipboard de una manera muy padreeeee, el tuto está padrísimooooo y divertidooo, como siempre, todo me encanta!!!!

Marcela Arce said...

Todo hermoso Betty!!!! Me encantannnnn como siempre tu trabajo me fascina!! <3 <3

Marcela Arce said...

Me fascinan Betty!!!!! Como siempre tu trabajo me encanta!!! <3 <3 <3

Unknown said...

Que lindas estan! Super cute...gracias por demonstrar como hacerlas.....I luv your items and have bought quite a few .... keep on designing.

Lily Krafty-Chic

Gaby Durruti said...

awww hermosos Betty me encantaron

EL RINCON DE CHELO said...

Preciosos trabajos, me encantan!!!!!

jan metcalf said...

BEAUTIFUL projects!

Laura Fdz said...

Siempre me ha fascinado tu estilo tan romántico, tal femenino y limpio, todos los trabajos están hermosos!!! un abrazo!!!



Beatriz Jennings 2006-2022, all rights reserved