Monday, March 09, 2015

Believe



Hello everyone, I want to start this week with a few creations ... I have to say this first card is my favorite right now, just loving this colors together!! I use paper from the collage: Spring Garden and Cut out Roses
The jar from the collage: Vintage Jars, sentiment from K & Company.
Next a card created for MSE, I use fabric and felt for the heart, lace, velvet flower etc... and one of my favorite papers from the collage: Music Sheet

Next a birthday card created again with paper scraps, most of them from the collages: Shabby Tickets,  Pastel Rose, Shabby Butterflies No. 2, sentiment from MSE

And last just a sneak peak of a project I create for Latina Crafter, if you want to see more just click HERE

Thank you so much for stop by my blog, have a great day!

5 comments:

Viri Díaz said...

waooo siempre es un deleite venir a ver tus tarjetas, simplemente me encanta, tu estilo es tan tuyo y super conocido que donde lo vea se reconoce. Ni a cuál irle q todas me encantan pero esa mariposa ahh me enamoro.

EL RINCON DE CHELO said...

Tus trabajos siempre tan bonitos!!!!!

SCRAPGIRL : PATTY TANUZ said...

Te luciste Bety, todas todassss Tus tarjetas de hoy están bellísimas!!!!!

SCRAPGIRL : PATTY TANUZ said...

Te luciste Bety, todas todassss Tus tarjetas de hoy están bellísimas!!!!!

MONICA said...

Hola Beatriz, nunca me canso de ver tus trabajos!!!
Un saludo.



Beatriz Jennings 2006-2016, all rights reserved